@Greenspoons

Wellllllllllllllll Hi I suppose!

I'm actually very weird now that I think about it...

Jokes***

Anyway, I have no idea what I'm supposed to say...

*awkward*
*blinks and stares at phone screen*

So I'm Greenspoons! But I go by Greeny or Kay it doesn't matter really! My lovely friend Ansh dropped the bomb about this account and I was thrilled to know that I am an admin here. I've read most of the admin's "About Me" parts and I kinda have no idea what I want to write here butttttttttttttt there's always something for everything right?

Poetry.

Poetry for me is the art of feeling. It's like a painting painted with words and you could express everything locked down in the deepest parts of your heart. It doesn't matter how you express yourself as long as you dot down words that come the closest to your heart. And that my friends are why probably most people write poetry.

Poetry is a way to get those words you keep to yourself out into the world. It helps you not to be afraid of what you want to say and instead of locking everything up inside you can let it all flow out.

I'm rarely around on Wattpad, that is important to know but I always make time for Wattpad, therefore I have to say that I might not always be around but I will make sure that I will do my fair share on this account otherwise Ansh might have to kick me off...

Jokes*

Well, this is all I got... So thanks if you are following this account and reading all these lovely Poets' Poetry!

With A Lot Of Love,

Greeny