@BrokenWriter01

Hey, its one of the most unfamous admins in here!
As an introduction, I will like to say that I am a girl, an Indian and an introvert too. Now that I am having a privilege to be a part of this community, I guess I can identify myself as a writer too.

I joined Wattpad last year as a very novice writer. I decided to keep this as my username as it quite matches with my self.
Truly, as it feels a lot broken from inside, but God has created such a beautiful thing as poetry which has made me realise that broken things can heal even if they do so quite late.

So yes I am healing,
Healing through the words,
The thoughts which I am trying to fathom,
Through the verses which I write in my books.

If you ask about inspiration, I never really had any except the pain that I felt. It might sound really absurd, but I had never really felt anyone's loss in my life, as I did when I lost him. It was great turning point, as I found myself at the edges of hating myself in thousands of ways I could.
When I started writing, it was just a way to make myself feel lighter, to help my self to linger on in this life, from which I had already drained myself out. So I really didn't have anyone to inspire me into writing, only someone's absence. But yes, poetry has been an inspiration for me to survive here somehow, ever since I started writing.
Truly I lost someone, and also lost parts of my own self with him, but poetry helped me find those parts of myself which I never knew existed in me.

There's not really a particular style that I follow in my writing, cause I feel that poetry can be in its truest form in any form that it's written from the depths of my heart. If you read my english poetry book, where I just tried to store my thoughts and convey it somehow, you will find that there has been a great change in the form that I have written.
From the grief of losing someone, to the journey of hating myself, and then trying to be a true human by loving this universe, this nature around us, and other people, rather than my own self. Though I truly support the concept of self love, as it's also important in your life, and it's great if you can do that. In my another book which comprises of some one liners, that daily come across my mind, and a Hindi poetry book which also helps me lessen my buried pain when I write some lines in there.

I don't know if you believe it, but let me quote
Lang Leav,
"I don't think all writers are sad, she said.
I think it's the other way around , all sad people write."
This quote is just too relatable, and I personally feel that in your life sometimes you need a breakthrough, which turns you into someone you never imagined too.
Well, I will end here thanking to all other admins include me in this poetry community and also to all wattpadians to encourage me to come out as a poet though not much of a successful one.

You all are special to me,
Just like the stars are to the night sky,
And the pearls are to the oysters.❤️

~ BrokenWriter01