@crunchlessice

Hello, I go around on wp as Vi, a nickname I got 3 years ago on here. I like roller coasters and making friends and sports and almost anything the next girl does.

When I was 10, I picked up my first guitar and discovered my passion for music. A couples years later it was my only reason to live. I always liked the way it was so intense, the way it went in through your ears, held on to your brain and leaked into every crevice of your brain, making your blood rush.

I never liked poetry... until I came to wattpad and read some on here. I never thought I could write things like that but I felt so out of place, angry and upset on this earth that it just came to me naturally. It helped me discover myself and relieve some of the pain I had in my heart.

So I wrote a lot. I wrote about myself, I wrote about society, I wrote about experiences of other people, believe it or not I also write about not being able to write. I showed my friends, and they loved it. People loved my work and I changed my user name to @A_Dark_Poet and that was so ICONIC, people remembered me just by my username and ngl I did enjoy the slight fame I had.

I like poetry that makes me think, I like poetry that makes me feel pain, I like poetry that rhymes and has good flow. I know the it doesn't have to rhyme but I just prefer when it does. I also like shorter poetry and repetition that makes me think, leaves my hanging. So that's the style I naturally adopted.

I was in a slump that time and I've been happy more lately. I remember writing about how people say that things will get better and how I didn't believe them but that's not true. I promise that things do get better, just hold on and you'll find your happiness. Unfortunately, being happy hasn't given me many words to put on paper so just bare with me 😅

I love you all :)