@thelatentwriter

So I've to talk about myself...well let's give it a try.
Hey everyone! I'm Zyanya, a poet, a writer, a painter, a bad singer, a biology geek but most importantly a reader.
I started reading way before I came into writing. I've read almost all the genre from Chetan Bhagat( yup, smh, did that too), to Shakespeare. From J. k Rowling to John Green, from Sarah J. Mass to Amish Tripathi. Just like the variation in my reading preference you will find variations in the genres I write. But let me tell you I'm a master of unfinished projects and those who know me can say a queen of typos too. But ya that's me.
When I'm not reading or writing,  you'll find me with my earphones plugged in. My days begins with music and ends with it too. The playlist is again a pool of variations from Eminem's rap to Sufi ghazals, from Camilla Cabello to Monali Thakur, from nf to EPR. Random right? Ya so am I.
So that's all about the novels and music part, I'm sure you don't want to read about how cancer cells excites me and human mind makes me curious to know more and as of painting I prefer keeping them hidden inside my journals and.. Singing, well we don't talk about that.
I started writing around 9 or 10 months ago, before that it was just words creating a mess inside my head, Wattpad had been a great journey so far, I came across some of the most talented people and realised there's so much to learn and see. I'm still learning as I read and write everyday and am trying to actually be worthy of sharing this book with these amazing poets.
I'll end this by saying what I tell myself everyday,
keep reading, keep writing!