CHAPTER 17-laughter and tears

🎵 Song: one last time by Westlife.

I feel my heart breaking again
I don't wanna just be your friend
I guess everything beautiful ends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia POV

Paris was a beautiful place to visit. park took me to some amazing places in the city. first, we went to the louver museum, the world's largest museum originally built as the louver castle in the late 12th to 13th century under Philip(ii). The museum opened on 10 August 1793 with an exhibition of 537 paintings, so I've been told.

Next, we went to the Eiffel tower. I was mesmerized by the sight of the height and how beautiful it looks, Park explained to me that it was constructed from 1887 to 1889. We purchased the ticket to ride in the lift to the first and second levels, after the ride, we went to the restaurant on the second level and placed our orders.

"Wow, Paris is truly a beautiful city," I commented.

Park smiled and ordered some food. "yeah it truly is, I'm sorry I was unable to take you to some other parts. Most of the places are not opened at this time of the year."

"No problem park, I'm really happy I'm here," I replied and took a picture of myself eating which looked hilarious.

We left the tower and ordered some ice cream as we walked on the bridge.

"I hope you like this date, by now you should be thinking of marrying me, "park joked and put a hand on his chest. I laughed hard at his joke, he was being dramatic and it was funny.

"Of course, I'll marry you but first you have to propose to me at the tower," I joked.
He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. "Of course darling I'll go get the ring," he said and laughed. we both continue laughing as we threw jokes at each other and for a moment I thought of how good it will be if Dylan and I were on this date together.

"You know something park, I want to be proposed to on the tower," I said.

park smiled at me and grabbed my hand "I could be that guy," he replied.

I freed my hand from his grip and smiled at him. "I'm sorry park but my heart belongs to another"Park nodded and smiled. for a moment I thought he was sad but suddenly he burst out laughing. "What? "I punched him on his shoulder.

"Ouch, you punch like a girl. I was just messing with you alright. I'm gay, I thought I wasn't but now I realized that I am because I have no feelings for the opposite sex." he admitted.

"That's hurt and I thought you love me, "I faked a cry.

He grabbed me and pulled me for a hug. "Of course, I love you, come on let's go sing at karaoke, "park pulled me as we run on the bridge. We had fun at the karaoke as we sing along to different songs. When it was getting late, Park took me home and dropped me in front Of Dylan's home.

"I had fun park, thank you," I told him."
He pinched my cheek and ruffled my hair like I was a little child. "Anything for you pumpkin, I hope to see you again bestie" park said and pulled me for a hug.

"I hope so, see you later park, "I waved at him and walked into the house.

The house was dark when I entered and when I dipped my hand inside my purse to look for my phone, the light suddenly came on. My heart jumped when I saw an angry Dylan standing by the doorway.
"Oh you startled me" I jumped as I saw him glaring at me.

"Where were you amelia? "He asked.

I dropped my handbag on the table and sat on the couch. "Well I went on a date with park, he took me to some amazing places. "

"Oh shut up Amelia! "He shouted, he went to me and pulled me up from the couch. He pinned me to the nearest wall and glared at me. "We didn't come here for a freaking date and even if you wanted to visit some places in Paris, you could have told me instead of whoring around".

"Really? I'm not having this conversation with you Dylan!! "

"Oh yes we are, park won't date you once he finds out the kind of person you are! "

I scoffed and face him " and what kind of person I'm I? "

"A whore, heartbreaker, and a freaking leech," Dylan stated. I raised my hand and gave him a resounding slap. He was shocked by my outburst." you know for a grown man, I always think you will have some sense. I'm not a whore and not a heartbreaker, "I paused holding back the tears that were already falling then I continued.

"Why can't you for once not judge me, Dylan, why can't you freaking open your eyes and see who cares about you "I shouted. "now I see that you are freaking blind Dylan Blackstone and you will always be until you know the truth and for your information park is gay. Goodnight, "I pushed him away and walked to my room. I lay on the bed and cried my heart out. I cried for love Dylan, I cried for leaving him alone years ago, I cried for the names he called me. Finally, when I had no power to cry, I fell asleep.
.

___________________
Thanks for reading.

~