CHAPTER 18-Falling to pieces

Amelia POV

The next morning, I walked into the kitchen to grab water and I met Dylan making pancakes, I pretended I didn't see him and headed towards the refrigerator to take water.

"Good morning Amelia," he greeted cheerfully but I gave no reply. "I made pancakes, come eat some," he offered.

"Feed it to the birds of the air," I replied with a sarcastic tone.

"Oh come on Amelia, I'm sorry about last night. I said a lot of bad things to you which wasn't right and I'm sorry," he apologized. What was the point of apologizing when he was going to do it again and again?

I dropped the water I was drinking on the kitchen table and glared at him. "You know for an apology you suck. "

Dylan dropped the pancake on the table with a glass of juice and pushed it toward me. "Please Amelia, I'm sorry. "He winked and begged me.

"You know something, Dylan, this is not the first time, nor the second neither is it the third you will be saying shit about me, and at the end, you apologize. Come on Dylan grow up."

Dylan groaned and looked at me with his brown eye. "Okay I agree Amelia, I'm sorry. Forgive me this time, please, "He begged.

I pulled the pancake and juice close to me and began to eat while he watches me like a bodyguard protecting his master.

"What? "I asked eyeing him.

"Nothing, I'm happy you are eating. Thanks for forgiving me Amelia, "He said.
After I finished eating I washed the dishes and went back to my room. I was engrossed in a movie when I heard someone knocking at the door and it was none other person than Dylan.

"Come in the door is not locked"

Dylan entered with a box and dropped it on my bed. "What is this?" I asked.

"Well that is your outfit for tonight, we are going for a party at Pierre's mansion"

"A party? Did you get a dress for me? How do you know my size?"

Dylan sat on the bed and chuckled. "Look I know your size and I got the perfect dress, we are going by 7 pm. Make sure you are ready by then," he said and walked out of the room. I went through the bag and saw a black dress and some pairs of heels with matching earrings and a necklace.

"Thank you," I said to no one in particular.

**
Evening came and I came down to the living room while Dylan walked out of his room in a blue tuxedo. He looked sexy in the outfit, he also looks like a groom and I the bride except for the black dress of course. Our eyes met and we stared at each other for a long time.

"You look...... "We both said at the same time.

"You go first, Amelia".

I walked to him and smiled. what was I supposed to say that he looked handsome like he was born in a tuxedo. "You look handsome Dylan, "I commented.

He smiled and took my hand into his. "You look beautiful my lady. shall we? "

"We shall, " I said and we both walked outside to where his car was parked.

At the party, everyone dressed sophisticatedly like they were celebrities coming for an award night. Pierre's mansion was enormous and the party was done in one part of the mansion. It was big enough to accommodate a hundred people.

"Welcome Blackstone and you too lovely lady, "Pierre welcomed us as we arrived at the party. He leads us to our table where Park was sitting with another male.