Stranger ₪ Three

Shawn

This was a rough week, I promised Shawn I wouldn’t go to any parties . That meant to me that I couldn’t get my released I needed, it pissed me off looking out the front window watching him drive off in the middle of the night going some damn where and I couldn’t . I was going crazy locked inside, he was preventing me from getting what called upon my name . Night after night I let my fingers do the work of a man, soiling my sheets the washier machine was running every night till Friday . I wouldn’t qualify myself a Nymphomaniac, I fucking enjoy sex . When someone touches my body it give me a certain unexplainable feeling, you can’t get the same connection with someone sex gives me that special connection . But once I’m done I can hold myself together for while, but after that I need someone inside me giving me the closure I need .

When Friday came I was excited and proud that I managed to get through the week, Marlon still was a bit unhappy with me though he didn’t like what I had on . I tried to put on some clothes but I couldn’t do it, I felt restricted plus I’m comfortable with the way I dress it’s who I am . If it attracts bad attention then I don’t give a fuck, it’s still attention . There was a carnival going on that I wanted to go to it was like a fright fest but he wouldn’t take me, instead we went to the bonfire party that was going on at the beach . I don’t think he took me there because of the party, he took me there to teach me a lesson because I was freezing .

“Told your ass not to wear that shit, here .” he said giving me his hoodie

“Why are we here ?”

“Why what’s the problem ? No closed room for you to fuck in ?”

I rolled my eyes as I got warmed by the fire “I don’t feel comfortable here, can we go please ?”

1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 guys here that I fucked before, when we first got here they weren’t even talking to each other but I noticed slowly that they were huddling up together pointing and smiling at me . Sharing the one thing they had in common, me .

“No you wanted to go out, that’s what were doing .”

“I didn’t ask you to come here .”

“While you complaining, I’m going to take a piss .”

I sighed rolling my eyes leaning back in my chair, he wondered off into the distance getting close to the ocean to pee . While he was away the guys appeared in my face one by one, Dante, Jerome, Michael, I forget the other two .

“You Shawn right ?” one of them asked

“Yeah, what do you want ?”

“To cut to the point me and my dudes were wondering if you wanted to run a train ?” he asked as each of them were smirking ready to laugh and ready to go