Stranger ₪ Nine

Marlon

Last night was a little crazy, I’m a morning person so it was only natural that I get up and laze around on the on couch watching anything from the news to Maury, Jerry Springer, etc . I turned to the news as I went down on a bowl of cereal and they were reporting something from last night at USC, one guy was badly injured and sent to the hospital with a fractured skill and was in critical condition, another guy was suffering from the same injury expect his was a bit minor, while the last guy was just badly beaten . Started thinking, those were the same damn dudes from last night and I feel the least bit bad about it they deserve what I did to them . I don’t understand what the fuck is wrong with people that they think it’s okay to take advantage of women, what gives someone the natural born right to think that they can just fuck somebody after they say no shit doesn’t make sense .

While Shawn and I slept in my room last she wouldn’t stop placing herself close to me, it’s not that I don’t want to console her it’s just that I don’t want to touch her part of me still wants nothing to do with her . When I look at her I just want to curse her out, the girl is fucking disgusting and nothing she does will probably ever change my mind to see that she’s a different person . Nobody can change themselves in less than a month, old habits will have your ass shook in seconds .

“Goodmorning .” Shawn said coming out my bedroom

“What’s up .” I said nonchalantly laying on the couch, turning from the new so she wouldn’t see the report

“Second time I went out to enjoy myself and got beaten up, can’t believe it was by men though . I get it now, god don’t like ugly . I thought about it at all last night and who knows what’s to happen to me next time I decide to live a little, I’m giving everything up .”

Same ol’ story heard before “Good luck with that .”

“I learned something last night about myself . . . It doesn’t matter where I go or who I’m with, I’ll always be remembered by my past . Nobody will ever except the present me or the future I’m trying to create for myself .”

“Yeah, mhmm .”

It was silent from her for a minute, it was eerie silence coming from her when I tilt my head to look up at her she was wiping her eyes .

“Shawn don’t start that shit, get out if you going to do that .”

“You don’t understand what I’ve been going through, it’s not easy being me . You think this shit is funny ? You think I want to be known as the girl who has had more dick in her then she can fit into her mouth ? I’ve been called names before but nothing hurts more than hearing it from you, people use me every fucking day but I didn’t think that I would have to endure punishment from you . You are the only friend I have and as bad as I think I do much better without you in my life I can’t stand being minutes apart from you . We both know what this is about and I’m sorry Marlon .” she said sitting beside me putting her hand on my cheek, I nudged her off