Stranger ₪ Eight

Shawn

Strange for most people who have nightmares or bad dreams they usually yell and toss and turn through the night, but I on the other hand hyperventilate . It’s unexplainable and rare, but sometimes I woke up out of breathe grasping for air craziest thing is I can’t even remember what the dream was about . All I know is that it has to do with me laying down on my back, someone is with me but that’s all I remember before waking up . Sometimes when I wake up I feel like the worse isn’t over yet, when I’m catching my breath I feel like that isn’t going to be enough for me I could be overlooking something serious that could end up being fatal or it’s my usual mental shit .

Tonight I was invited to a party at USC party then later I’m suppose to be staying in the dorm with a friend, everybody goes to this party and I mean everybody . Temptation is going to be sky high for me, it’s not the alcohol I’m a afraid of it’s the dudes no doubt about it I’m going to want to want to fuck . Unfortunately there is going to be a hell of a lot of familiar faces there, who knows what could jump of this time for me . To eliminate those chances I’m not going dressed up, I’ll put on some shorts, a sweater even, I just want to get out the house and get some fresh air . There’s no reason why I can’t recover and still have a little fun at the same time .

“Shawn, loosen up have a frink . Shit you need to take that damn sweater off, you making me hot look at you .” a friend said

“I’m cool .”

“Since when the hell have you worn a sweater anyway ?” she laughed

“Were at USC right, might as well make myself comfortable .”

“Iight but you ain’t going to get any ass wearing that, you need some titties out . If you got them, flaunt them .”

Dudes were pulling me left to right, it felt good that I didn’t see anybody that I’ve hooked up with in the past that only meant new hunting grounds to me . They were feeding me drinks pouring shots down my mouth feeling on my throat as I swallowed . Everything was moving too fast, I was starting to slip up before it even happen . This really cute dude I was chilling with pulled me into the corner and started making out with me, okay that was fine I didn’t mind . But then I could feel his hands roaming low in the front of my shorts next thing I know my zipper is down and his hands is sliding in, that’s where I draw the line . It’s not like where in a private room, there’s a crowd of people here who can easily spot out somebody fucking in the corner of a room I do my shit in private .

“Stop, what do you think you’re doing ?.” I said taking his hands from out my panties

“What’s your problem ? It’s okay Shawn, it ain’t like it’s nothing you ain’t used to .”

“How do you know my name ?”

“Whose dick do I have to stuck to get some attention around here, remember that ? I was there, I would’ve given you some baby but you was a little out of your element .”