kisses and tea

azula sighed, she grabbed an oversized red cardigan and slipped it on. azula was now wearing her usual dark-coloured trousers, a cloth acting as a shirt and the baggy jumper, that had been passed down from zuko.

  she blinked heavily before jumping out the window. she clung onto the ledge of the window sill before slowly descending down, using the protruding slabs of rock as footholds and handholds.

  ty lee had already walked away from her window. she picked up a small red box, about the size that a proposal ring box would be.

  as ty lee did her thing in her own bedroom, azula sprinted to the city beside zuko's summer house, the eastside, of course. the acrobat reached for her jumper but decided not to bring it, instead she snatched a pouch full of fire nation money.

  she slid the two items into a black-ish bag and slung it over her shoulder, ty lee breathed in and jumped out the window. she didn't do the same thing as azula though, she landed gracefully on the soft dirt and grass, her knees bent so that she didn't take too much damage from the fall. the brunette ran off to the eastside, hoping that azula would be there too.

  katara and the rest watched the two girls go, toph just stared at the ground.

  "i knew it! they really are going there!" katara whisper-shouted, as ty lee ran across the beautiful lawn that zuko owned.

  toph made a face, "huh?"

  katara scrunched up her nose and furrowed her eyebrows, she pushed toph to the window so the girl could catch a glimpse of ty lee running to the same place azula went.

  toph made it look like she looked out the window, "woah, katara!! no way, they really did that, like y'know, it's not like i can't see or anything! this has gotta be the best episode, all i see is black! it's like the previous one! all black!"

  katara bit her lip and flushed bright red, she sighed and apologised.

  "sorry toph, forgot you were blind."

  "it's fine, chief."

  "i beg your pardon?"

  "i mean— katara!"

  "that's more like it."

  sokka laughed along with aang. toph gave them a death glare and turned to them, "i'll trap you in a boulder."

  sokka and aang widened their eyes and started to back away.

  "oooh, no need to get aggressive!" sokka said, clearly terrified.

  "when you're around, there's always a need to get aggressive," toph growled. "now move away from me, i'm trying to calm down."

  sokka and aang took a few steps away from the girl, "is this far enough, toph?" toph twitched her eye and smiled uneasily, she never wanted to commit murder so badly.

  "if i can still hear you, then it's not far enough!" toph yelled. aang nodded and grabbed sokka's arm, pulling him into his room.

  mai turned to katara, "are we just gonna go to sleep?"

  "might as well," katara replied, rubbing her eyes.

  "what about azula and ty lee?"

  "let them be, but if they come back to make love, kick 'em out." mai started laughing, "sure thing, the last thing i wanna hear while i'm sleeping is them moaning."

  zuko had just walked into the room at that point and screwed his face up at what he had just heard his girlfriend say. toph turned around with a disgusted look on her face.