Chapter Thirteen

Jughead walked out of his room and saw Betty and Archie cuddling on the couch. He rolled his eyes walking into the kitchen. Cheryl and Veronica sat at the table with Eve and Aero sat underneath of the table waiting for scraps. Jughead grabbed a cup of coffee and started to walk back into the living room before Betty pushed him back into the room and she and Archie shared.
    "What's wrong?" She asked.
    "What are you talking about?"
    "Something is wrong, you were all pouty when you came out of your room, what's wrong?"
    "Nothing, " Betty raised her eyebrows at him and crossed her arms. "Okay, fine. I just don't really like it when you and Archie are so...close."
    "I'm sorry, what?"
    "I just think it's weird."
    "He is my best friend, what do you expect?"
    "I know, but I just feel weird about it."
    "Well get used to it."
    "I've tried, Betts. The entire time I've known you I've tried. I've tried to stop wishing I was him for one minute. I just."
    "Jug...you don't have to envy him. I don't want him. I want you." She said, cupping his cheek with her hand.
    He kissed her hand and smiled. "I know that I just want you to do stuff like that with me."
    "Then I'll do stuff like that with you, Juggie." She said, kissing him. "You just have to tell me these things."
    "Okay, I also find it weird that you two sleep together."
    "That's fair, I'll get Eve to stay in my room and Archie can stay in hers."
    "Or, Archie and I could switch rooms," Jughead suggested.
    "Are you sure that we're ready for that?" Betty asked.
    "Are you ready for it, is the important question."
    "I think I am. I mean, we have been dating for a month."
    Jughead smiled, kissing her again. "You are...amazing. You know that right?"
    Betty smiled and nodded. "You helped me realize that."
    "Betty, I love you. You don't have to say it back, I just want you to know. I love you."
    "Jug, I love you too."

(Sorry this chapter is super short)