18

"So, you think I'm stupid now."

Kai said entering the classroom.

"What?"

"I'm not playing games with you anymore, Jennie Kim."

"Okay. I still don't understand what you mean though."

"It was pretty straightforward. You are an English teacher. Don't you know English?"

"I don't understand what you mean. When did I say I thought you were stupid?"

"Now you think I'm a fool."

"When did those words come out of my mouth, Kai. They might be true, but I haven't said them to you out loud I don't think."

"You didn't have to say them, Jennie. They were implied."

"When did I imply that?"

"Y/n."

"What does this have to do with y/n?"

"This has everything to do with him/her!"

"How, Kai?"

"Do you realize that everything started going wrong when you met back up with,   y/n?"

"Things were always wrong between us. It's not like y/n had to come along for that to be realized."

"We were perfectly fine. You never talked back to or disrespected me."

"That's only because whenever I did, you would hit or manipulate me into not doing so."

"I'm sick of you saying I'm manipulative! You have a mind of your own. It's not like you can't think for yourself!"

"I can think for myself. It's just that I also have ears and feelings. What you say feeds into my thought process. That's not that hard to understand, Kai."

"There you go."

"It's not like you didn't basically deserve to be called stupid just then."

"Why y/n?"

"I'm not talking about this with you. I have a class to prepare for."

"We will talk, and we will talk now! Why y/n and not me?"

"Kai I've constantly told you that you don't act like a good person, and quite honestly I was meant to be with y/n. I was never supposed to be with you in the first place. You made me think that y/n wasn't the person for me. You took away years I could have spent in a happy, healthy relationship."

"You were in a happy, healthy relationship!"

"No, Kai. I wasn't."

"Why now? Why leave me now? If you weren't happy then why'd you wait all this time?"

"You talked me into it! I keep telling you that. Honestly, I was also too afraid to leave. You were abusive, Kai."

"I did it because I loved you! I've apologized for it anyways."

"Your apologies stopped being accepted a long time ago. You would hurt me, and then you would say that you wouldn't do it again. You always ended up doing it again though, Kai. That's not love."

"I did love you!"

"Okay."

"Take me back. I'll do better!"

"I don't think you can do better."

"Take me back!"

"So yelling is your solution now?"

"I don't have any other options!"

"Kai, I am happy. I am happy with y/n. You need to get that concept in your head because I won't be leaving y/n. I love him/her."

"You don't mean that. We were meant to be. You and I."

"Kai..."

"No! You were supposed to be with me! Only me! No one else was supposed to get in the way of us!"

"Kai, if I'm being honest, you were the one who got in the way of you and me."

"How dare you! I was the one who tried to make this relationship work! I am the one who is trying to fix it now!"

"It is broken beyond repair at this point, Kai. I'm sorry."

"There is no sorry! You have to take me-"

"Enough! This is ridiculous! I am sick and tired of you pretending like you are the saint here! You broke this relationship. You messed everything up by being the ass of a person that you are! You will not continue to stand in front of me and pretend like you were the one that was hurt! You will not play the victim! What we had between us is now over. I am no longer your girlfriend or punching bag for that matter! Get your ass out of my classroom before I get campus security to drag you out! I have a class to teach."

"Fine."

"Thank you."

"One more thing."

"What?"

"You will regret this. You will regret everything. I just hope you're not attached to this place or y/n too much because I will destroy you. Mark my words, Jennie Kim. I will destroy you."

"I think it's high time you leave."

"I'll see you soon."