2 | NO NEW FRIENDS

CHAPTER TWO;

NO NEW FRIENDS;

NO NEW FRIENDS;

Jisung remembers when Seungmin and Changbin reappeared in his life. It was a real wake up call for the single father. No, literally. With the sun barely reaching the horizon to prove that it was extremely early on a Sunday, Jisung had been awoken to the sound of fists colliding with his front door (the doorbell having been occasionally rung). What an irritating sound. So the blonde ignored it. He forced himself to believe he was just still too tired and that the sounds were being conjured up from his state of drowsiness. But rubbing at his hooded brown eyes and yawn escaping past his lips, did he fully register that someone was actually outside his house. The idea of having to get up from the comfort of his mattress and from under the warmth of his covers, Jisung let a low groan rumble from the lowest pit of his throat. It was way too early for someone to visit him anyway.

Why hasn't Felix answered the door yet? He was directed to the couch for a temporary bed—and if remembering his own house, Jisung knew that the front door was only a few steps away from where a bunch of buff men had brought his sofa in. He mentally cursed at the Australian for being so lazy, understanding that he had to be the one to answer whoever stood on the opposite side. So with some motivation (knowing that the annoying sound of someone knocking and the ringing of a bell stopping if he did this) Jisung finally sat up. He squinted as he threw his legs over the side of the bed. Immediately he was growing goosebumps at the chilly temperature striking his bare legs. Then with another vexed moan, he let his feet hit the ground and pad against his hard floors. After briefly reading the time off his cellphone, he was willing to strangle whoever dared wake him. It was four in the morning!

Entering the living room it was as if the knocking had gotten louder; the ringing of the bell progressing like a mantra. Jisung couldn't help a glare from being thrown at the door, low mumbles also spilling from his chapped lips. The single father was most definitely going to give the random guest an earful once he unlocked and then swung open the one thing keeping them apart. Having to pass by the sectional couch he owned, he was surprised and miffed to see that Felix hadn't moved a muscle from the sudden loud disturbances. How dare he sleep so soundly? He instead rested peacefully, limbs spread apart so he resembled one of a starfish. His lips were separated so the soft snores he released could be heard, and his head would twitch whenever he subconsciously felt himself begin to fall over onto the floor. The blanket that had been leant to the Australian was long discarded, now on the ground by his feet. Clicking his tongue at the sight, Jisung then rushed to open the door that he swears he will rip off the hinges if the person on the opposite side didn't quit it.

"Alright, alright! I'm coming!" He shouted. Unlocking the door to then whip it open, the single father was ready to give an angry: what!? Instead the word got caught in his throat. His droopy eyes expanded into huge spheres, and his exhausted body was now buzzing with surprising energy. Because the person who'd decided to awaken him was actually two. Changbin and Seungmin. They stood on the porch, arms wide open with dazzling smiles grazing their aged features. It was as if it wasn't the crack of dawn and they didn't almost become an enemy. "Oh my..."