FINAL | THE START OF SOMETHING OLD

FINAL CHAPTER;

THE START OF SOMETHING OLD;

ONE YEAR LATER...

Hyunjin remembers the first time he's ever met Jisung. He was chasing after his lousy cousin Jungkook, angry shouts of needing him to come back so he can get his revenge. He held a hot cup of coffee in his hand, it being purchased from a local cafe only down the street. He asked his mother for it, claiming that he was getting older and that he now deserved a little caffeine in the morning. And at first he kept getting protests about how the dark beverage is actually really bad for his health, and that he was still too young—but eventually with pitched whines she gave in and bought him the smallest cup the cafe sold. It being a new drink Hyunjin didn't necessarily like the bitter taste that was laced with cream and sugar; but as he continued to sip on it for the rest of the car ride, he believed he could grow to like it.

He actually finished most of it when he was practically tackled by his idiotic cousin. A few droplets dribbled down his chin as he too choked on the gulp he was ultimately swallowing. The pair had gotten a few weird glances from a group of boys who stood off to the side chatting. Jungkook then deciding to open his mouth and blurt a sexual innuendo that related to gagging is what caused Hyunjin to run after him. The hand that held the coffee was raised in the air as he tailed the older male with threats. And it all leads up to the point where Hyunjin removes the cap to his cup and then throws the rest of the brown liquid. Unfortunately instead of staining the clothes of the cocky ravenette, it soaks another student.

Immediately Hyunjin noticed how much shorter the unknown person was. With limbs that could have matched one of a child, they stood in shock, hands being thrown up as he obviously didn't see the splash of caffeine coming. His pretty pink lips formed the shape of the letter 'o', a scoff escaping because of the hot coffee touching his delicate tan skin and burning him. Hyunjin wasn't able to see his face because the other's head was forced down, looking at the blotch of brown that smeared against his shirt. All he was able to see were the wavy locks of dark brown hair. But that's okay, because Hyunjin was staring. It's why he noticed that the other's school uniform was a little too big for his tiny figure.

"What the hell, dude!?" The unfamiliar guy finally looked at him. Even with words holding anger, and expression twisted into confusion, Hyunjin still found himself gawking at the mesmerizing sight of the brunette. He had mocha brown eyes; ones that looked to be sparkling under the beaming sun.

Hyunjin thought he was pretty.

"I'm so sorry" Unfortunately they weren't able to hold eye contact for long when the shorter one had gone back to staring at his stain. He even tried to wipe it, hoping that it would magically disappear, but to no avail. "I didn't mean to—oh this looks so bad. That was meant for my cousin" He stole a quick glare at Jungkook; the other laughed hysterically. A glare was given yet not received. But not wanting to be taunted any further, Hyunjin looked to see the dark brunette still struggling with his ruined clothing. An idea—a reminder struck him. "Here, you can use my bleach pen!" He didn't hesitate to remove his book-bag and dig around through one of two pockets. "I keep it with me just in case, you know? Never thought that I would be taking it out for a situation like this but," He held it out in front of him, a tight smile pulling at his rather big pink lips.