CHAPTER ONE

SIMON'S HOUSE

SIMON'S P.O.V

A lot of things can be said when it is January and for me, all I can say is a new year, a new house, a new town, a new school, and a new class. The last year of high school, yay! Okay, maybe not Yay since I am being a new kid all over again but at least it is the end of my high school year so Yay!

So let me introduce myself. My name is Simon Evans and am eighteen. I am a black boy who has brown curly hair and silver green-blue eyes I know your confused at that part but I promise I will explain to you later anyways am five foot nine inches and I have a twin brother. My brother is the same version of me that I sometimes don't have to look myself in the mirror to know how I look since he is apparently me. Well, thankfully we are well built because we go to the gym now and then.

We leave with our mum since my dad decided to remarry and believe me this is all part of this story so I will also come back to it. My mum is brown with brown curly hairs, blue eyes and she is five feet six inches. Now about the color of our eyes, the thing is that my mum's side of the family is mixed with white people so she was blessed with blue eyes from her grandpa, our great-grandpa, so my brother and I, we got our eyes somewhere between there since our dad is also black and his family is not mixed with any kind of other race, so yap.

My alarm went off indicating that it was time for me to wake up, sometimes I hate to be awake before my alarm it just reminds me how my sleepless night was. I groan to myself as I get up walking to my bathroom, I do my morning routine, wearing a green t/shirt, black skinny jeans and white sneakers taking my black bag pack and I walk out of my room.

" Good morning Victor", My mum greets me with a kiss on my forehead.

" Mum seriously am not Victor", I kiss her head.

" I am sorry Simon, I sometimes can't get a hold of you two", She says putting portions of bacon on my plate.

I mean really, don't mum's suppose to know the difference between her twin kids? But not my mum. Since I can remember she can't tell us apart even though she gave us different names that don't rhyme each other but still she can't tell us apart.

" I am sorry baby", She says looking at my disappointed face. " I sometimes wish I could have put some kind of mark on your face to tell you apart".

" It is okay mum". I reassure her but not really. Yes, I sometimes feel awful when she mixes our names because she also mixes our identities and mistakes.

You see my brother and I might look alike but we are nothing like each other. I am quieter and I like to keep things to my self so I don't socialize that much, unlike my brother who likes popularity since he likes sports and he is good at it, likes to hang out with lots of people and to even date them. So he is in more trouble than I am, but guess who gets more yelling than the other, and by the time she realizes I am not Victor all her anger is gone towards me.

" Hey bro", Victor greets me with a kiss on my head. " Good morning Ma", He does the same to Mum.

Well something about Victor, no matter how badly he acts to other people, he makes sure to treat me like his little barbie or king. Don't you dare hurt me and he knows about it, everything will change to bloody murder. That is one thing I love about my brother.

" Good morning, Victor" Mum greets him back. " Ready for your new school?"

" I am ready for some new love", Victor replies taking a seat next to me. I just roll my eyes at him which he only smirks at me.

" No victor, that is not what I meant", Mum glares at him but it doesn't even bother him.

" I think we should go before we are late for the first day", I say picking up my bag. Walking to where mum is and give a goodbye kiss and Victor do the same.

" Ooh....I think I will be home late today, so I don't know what you will do for dinner", Mum says taking her purse and her white coat. Yap that is right she is a doctor or should I say Cardiac Surgeon and she was the whole reason we moved here.

" I can cook", Victor says.

" Thank you, Simon? Victor? Simooon?" I know she is trying.

And we are out. " Come on guys am trying". She shouts from inside the house since we are already out.

Victor offers to drive today or more like bullying me to drive. He never lets me drive not even my own car. He says the roads are nasty places for me to be driving on them and he really wants me to be safe. I mean what? Why do I even own a car and a driver's license if my brother can't even let me drive?

Parking in front of the school, we see a lot of people getting inside the school, some are just sitting outside in different groups laughing, chatting, chasing each other, on their phones, making out and some I have no clue on what they are doing but the school is busy.

" Okay...I admit I love this place already", Victor says. Looking at him he is looking at all the people who are making out. Gross, we are at school who wants to see that.

" Let us go inside, Victor", I tell him in a low voice.

Walking inside the school into the hallways, I see students at their lockers doing the same things as other kids who are outside, the extra thing is that some are taking their books out of their lockers. Looking around I see a bunch of ponytailed blond girls wearing a very short red with green stripes dresses, noticing them been cheerleaders. Also, they are guys who are wearing red with green stripes jackets with school name initials on them, they must be from one of the sports teams in this school and the rest are wearing different clothes like Victor and me.

Passing the sports boys without glancing at them, I feel something between my feet making me trip, meeting the floor flat face first biting my lower lip. Before I could compose myself to get up I hear one of them laughing making his friends laugh too and almost everyone who is in the hallway.

" Do you think it is funny?" I hear Victor growl at the guy who am sure tripped me.

" Come on man relax, it was just a jock", The guy replies still laughing.

" A jock? You trip my brother and you say it was a jock?" Victor says with an angry tone.

" Hey, are you okay?" I see another guy in front of me offering his hand to me. He looks exactly like the guy who tripped me.

" Sorry about my brother he can sometimes be rude", He says as I take his hand without saying a word.

Without even knowing what happened, Victor throws a punch at the guy whom he returns, and the next thing they start to wrestle each other on the ground, inviting all the students who are in the hallway to form a circle around them cheering. Great...it is only the first day and Victor is fighting. I can't wait to see Mum's face.

" What the hell do you think you are doing?" We hear a deep male voice coming from behind us, making students partway for him. Making them stop fighting.

" My office now!" He yells and they both get up. " You two", He points at me and the other brother beside me.

Great!.

********************************

A/N

Till next time.

Thanks for reading.

Enjoy, share, comment, vote, and follow.