Chapter 11

(Ben's POV:)

With a swing of my saber, the bounty hunter went down. "Dammit, I thought people would have forgotten me by now."

"Oh Ren, you caused hell across the galaxy. Do you think they would really forget? You killed their brothers, sisters, children, and lovers. In their eyes, you have never been redeemed and that bounty only adds to it."

"I was so dumb to leave Rey on Ach-To. She might get targeted," I said running my fingers through my hair.

"You should go back to her."

"You just want me to meet my son," I said bitterly. "His life is better off without me and that's the truth. His life would be hell with me as a father."

*CRASH*

I turned to look at what caused the crashing noise when I felt a wave of heat hit me. I was sent flying into a wall, most likely causing injuries to my back.

"Ah, Ren. How good it is to see you."

"Dammit, Hux," I said spitting blood out of my mouth. "Thought you were dead."

"Bold for them to assume I would give up that easily. I can play dead for a while," the ginger said smirking at me.

"The fuck do you want from me?" I said growing concerned. I couldn't help but notice that he was alone, and injured. The crash seemed to have come from a speeder that was now in flames.

Hux sighed. "I need help."

"And with what?"

"Well for starters I'm bleeding. Also, I found out about how you turned."

"So?" I said bitterly.

"I want to become good."

"Well, damn. I never thought I'd hear those words out of your mouth. Just go to the Resistance base and tell them that."

"Well, Dameron hates me."

"That makes two of us."

"Seriously, Ren. I have enough credits to pay you. I need you to put in a good word for me. My life has been hell and I think I have a bounty over my head."

"Again, that makes two of us."

"Where's the scavenger?" Hux said looking around.

"Her name is Rey," I said getting up. Dusting myself off I walked over to the man and extended my arm.

"If you truly want to be good, let's put the past behind us."

Hux smiled softly, something I never saw before. "Let's do this."

- - -

(Rey's POV:)

"Well, I'm pregnant."

"What?"

"Yeah, I FUCKING GOT KNOCKED UP BY THAT BITCH. HE PROBABLY KNEW I WAS PREGNANT AND LEFT."

"Hey, calm down. It's all gonna be okay, alright?"

"Zorii, this is a problem. How am I supposed to fight if I'm pregnant?"

Zorii sighed. "Well, hopefully resolve everything by then. In the meantime let's focus on strategy."

I nodded my head as I followed Zorii down the long hallway. The Resistance built a new base on Naboo and it was massive. There were more X-wings, fighters, and people than before. From the corner of my eye I saw Poe, running up to me.

"Rey, thank the makers you're here. We have some news we need to tell you."

"We were just heading to you, sir."

"Thank you, Zorii. Well, the First Order is back in some way. It's a group of ex commanders and storm troopers that have been rampaging the galaxy. They are small, but deadly. Rumor has it that they found Hux and tried to kill him for not joining them."

"Well, what are we going to do about it?"

"Fight," Poe said looking me in the eyes. "It's all we can do."

"We want to get rid of them before the media hears about it," Zorii chimed in.

"Yeah, we don't need people hyping them up. We need this done as quick as possible, are you in?"

I nodded my head. "Let's finish this once and for all."