Midnight Swim

To say that I was slightly nervous was an understatement

To say that I was slightly nervous was an understatement. I wasn't nervous about what would possibly (hopefully) happen, but instead of just being around this man privately once more. There was still an internal struggle as to why I was doing this, but fuck. Why not? This was an attractive man who understood the ins and outs of my lifestyle. This was a man that so far had pushed every one of my buttons, and I enjoyed it. He could put on a cool front all he wanted, but I saw that I could do the exact same to him. What wasn't to enjoy about that?

After trying to calm my nerves down and failing, I changed into the white bikini and grabbed a few towels, giving myself a look over in the mirror. The light make up remained, as I was feeling far too lazy to take it off and my brunette locks curled around my arms and tickled my elbows. I wasn't going for a photo shoo, but I could at least admit I looked good in that current moment.

The sound of a quiet rapping on my door pulled my eyes from my reflection and I strolled to it, opening the large door to lean against the frame and give Massimo a quick look over. The black swimmers shorts clung to his muscular thighs and he was shirtless, a few necklaces I never noticed before dangling against his chest.

"Well here I am as you requested." He smirked down at me, practically towering over my much shorter frame and leaned against the same side of the door I was.

"You take orders pretty well at least. Good boy." I matched his smirk with one of my own, reaching a hand out to tap his chest lightly and gave him a slight push backwards.

"The real question is do you?"

I raised a brow in question and narrowed my eyes playfully, closing my door as I stepped from it and tossed a towel at him. "I guess you'll just have to find out, wont you?"

"Oh I plan to, neonata." (baby girl) Massimo whispered into my ear.

I rolled my eyes and started down the hall to the stairs, glancing over at him. There was no uncertainty that he would do just that.

And boy, I couldn't wait.

----------------------------------

"During the absinthe Prohibition in France, this was one of the places that would store it until it could be taken to their proper locations. Gabriel had no clue it was here until I came." I spoke over my shoulder to Massimo, making my way through a narrow path that was connected to the wine cellar.

"And how did you find it?"

I shrugged my shoulders idly, coming to a large door before turning around to look at him. "No kids here to play with. Had to do something on my days off from school. This house was my playground. I know every inch of it."

"So what is it now?" Massimo questioned, bracing his large palm against the door above my head so he could bend closer to me.

"A place that was a sanctuary for me. I wasn't comfortable getting in a swim suit around other people. They saw..." I trailed off and shook my head. "So he had it renovated into a private salt water pool."