10

"but i like her."

.

baddump.

baddump.

baddump.

baddump.

"h-huh? did you say something saotome?" suzui stammered after admiring yumeko from afar. i sighed with relief and got back to eating food.

"nothing nothing. it's not important anyways." i told him with my mouth being stuffed with food. suzui gave off a chuckle and continued to watch yumeko gamble.

"hey..."

"what is it suzui?"

"do you think she can pay the debt?"

i stopped to look at him, his eyes widened, sweat dropping and the grip on his milk loosened. crap, looks like we're in big trouble. "something wrong with the price?" i asked while looking down to see the game.

200 million yen

"HUH?!"

"i hope she's-"

i slammed my hand on the lunch table and stomped my way towards the compulsive gambler. what an idiot. honestly, i sometimes wonder why yumeko is even so goddamn compulsive and horny when it comes to gambling but ... not me.

wait.

why do i keep talking about yumeko?

"oh my! mary-san, i'm glad to see you-"

i grabbed her hand and dragged her along with me. i didn't know where to bring her and i couldn't even think straight.

.

"i guess i'll let the money slide." the president muttered while watching the two walk away from the game. kirari sighed and ended up leaving the game, ignoring the money yumeko has to pay to her.

//

"mary-san, where are we?"

since i had no idea where to lead her after that stupid gamble, i decided to bring her to the janitor's closet since it was the closest place that i could lecture her in.

"you idiot! gambling against the president, knowing how compulsive you are, just making random romantic moves and always giving me that ... g-gah, never mind. you really are something. you know how you could've been a housepet because of her?! yeah. YOU WOULD'VE BEEN A HOUSEPET FOR LIKE A WHOLE MONTH SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY. y-you-"

i felt her pinned my whole body on the wooden door of the closet. she buried her face on the crook of my neck.

"saotome-san, you really do worry too much. always telling me what to do and what not to do ... does my life have to be on your hands?" she said as her hot breath hit my neck.

i was speechless, but now that i noticed it, i've always been lecturing her too much. maybe too much to the point where i could manipulate her. yumeko's breathing started hitting my sensitive spots on my neck which caused me to mewl a little.

she got more closer where i could feel her legs on mine.

"do you like this?" she asked, "do you like how touchy i am around you? do you not like the hugs? do you ..." i heard her sigh before she even got to finish her sentence.

i looked at yumeko while wanting to listen to her sentence. the shorter looked down, her hair dangling near me, her arms acting lazy and her hot breathe hitting my skin.

the things i want to do ... they're extremely lewd. what the hell happened to me?

"never mind. you can just ignore me all you want." she said sweetly as she let go and got away from me. i felt disappointment all over my body. i frowned towards her and felt a bit of anger as well.

"h-hey ..."

she faced towards me and gave me her bubbly shitty smile. if i had an audacity to do just make that smile go away ... no ... don't get the wrong idea.

"something wrong?" she asked me. i was kinda speechless and i had no idea what to say. i just want yumeko to play me like how she gambles, hug me all she wants, see her hair sway around her thighs, eyes glistening and giving me the amount of kisses she want to give me.

i just want that.

but no.

"n-nothing. i'm going to go back." i muttered while leaving yumeko in janitors closet. as i closed the door, i saw suzui outside the door waiting for both of us. "why are you waiting?" i asked, hearing the door open behind me and saw yumeko cling onto my arm.

i looked at her and she gave me a pout which warmed my heart a lot. gah ... how can she be so cute but even quite sexy when it comes to gambling?

"i was worried! of course i would wait for you guys! geez, lunch is almost over. let's go before sensei gets mad at us for being late." he warned as we walked away.

i was about to walk with him until yumeko pulled my arm and gave me a random kiss on my lips. i widened my eyes and tried to let go but of course, she had a better strength than me. it was getting hard to breathe while trying to let go.

"l-let go..." i mumbled with a voice crack, still kissing her.

her grip on my arm became tighter, it felt like i was tied up in chains from her. no no. it felt like as if i was like the gambling cards and chips that she usually plays with. she treats me like a game ... she takes random risks and then lets go. that's right. the only difference is that ...

she never seems to let go.

suddenly, random tears came out of my eyes and as our lips parted our ways, more tears came out. why? why am i crying for such a stupid kiss?

"sorry ... i got carried away." she told me, finally loosening the grip on my arm and held my hand instead. i looked down to see both of our hands intertwined together and still rubbed the shiny ring that was on her thumb. 'carried away' my ass. how pathetic.

"why?"

she gave me a pure 'hm?' while i still kept looking down.

"why?"

"why wha-"

"why do you keep doing this to me? why do you always want to kiss me, hug me, seduce me and all of these things!?" i yelled while tears started coming down to my face and let go of her hand, "i can't-"

just as i was about to finish my sentence, yumeko said something. a sentence that made me widened my eyes, how unbelievable.

"because it's a sign of love."

𝘆𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗶 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗽𝗮𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗹𝗺𝗳𝗮𝗼 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗿!