16

it's been a dew days.

i just felt a little stress so i decided to gamble a bit.

"i win!" i yelled while winking at my opponent and flicked my cards to him. his eyes widened, sweat coming down, his fists clenching ... weakling. "h-how?"

"how what? c'mon, you know i won." i cockily said while giving him a smirk.

he gets up and slams both of his hands on the table, "huh? i won! i was sure ..." his tone started to decrease.

i laughed while grabbing his tie and brought his face near mine. "well, too bad. you lost anyways, give me the money."

he scoffed and distanced his face away from mine. "i-i'm serious you blondie! i did win, i was confident with my cards."

"confidence doesn't change anything. it's just gambling."

"you piece of sh-"

"yeah yeah, just give me the 5 million yen if you have it. if you don't..." i paused, raising his chin with my pointer finger, "guess who'll be a doggy~? oh. that's right. YOU." i laughed and saw him full of anger.

"bullshit." he cursed under his breath, "i'll pay you soon. i'm obviously not gonna be a housepet you whore."

"that's what everyone says ... how boring." i said sternly.

he proceeds to give me a glare as he walked away from me. i was getting bored and there was nobody else to gamble with. well, no one else that's challenging enough.

"saotome-san, wanna gamble more?" someone randomly asked me. i shook my head and ended up leaving the spotlight since i didn't feel like playing more.

"the amount of money she's getting ... damn."

"she's pretty good."

i turned towards one of the gambling rooms and saw her.

jabami yumeko.

"ara ara~ looks like i'll bet everything as well!" she said. the crowd gasped and it didn't feel that amazing. it's yumeko, you never know what she's up to.

"showdown!"

she's gonna win, that's for sure.

when they both placed the cards down ... yikes.

yumeko lost.

"oh my, awww looks like i lost to you~" she tells him with a smile. it's all an act, she's good at bluffing.

i walked away with disappointment. i didn't expect her to lose, but better yet that's yumeko.

"1 more week and Christmas break is here ..." i muttered while proceeding to look at the ceiling ... well for too long. 'what am i doing? this is so awkward.'

i immediately just decided to look straight and walked more. once i reached the corner, i saw a couple making out.

how disgusting. i decided to just walk pass them since i couldn't handle looking at them.

i saw them in the corner of my eye ... a brown hair boy and a brunette haired girl. it seemed normal to me at first until i started think it was him. suzui. is he cheating?

wait.

"suzui ...? wait, isn't yumeko in the other room though?" i "accidentally" said aloud.

their lips parted their ways ... his head turns around.

yikes.

"you need something?" an unknown classmate asked me, i shook my head and proceeded to continue walking.

that was so embarrassing. why did i think it was him?

plus, why do i feel like i wanted it to be him?

no no! as long as yumeko and suzui are happy, i'm fine.

i decided to go to the bathroom instead and went into one of the stalls. i sat down ... just looking at the floor for a few seconds. nobody was here.

good.

tears.

tears are coming out.

this isn't sweat, right?

i can't stop the pain. it's like i want to torture myself. she keeps being a blade to my heart. shit shit shit shit!

i miss yumeko.

i miss everything about her. i just want her. i wanna hug her, kiss her, love her ...

ugh.

i'm so lewd.

more and more tears kept coming out. i want it to stop. please. stop it. stop it. please!

help me.

yumeko.

suzui.

ririka ...

sorry.

sorry.

sorry.

for everything.

someone, please forgive me.

idk if i liked this chapter tbh but i hope you guys are enjoying so far!