E X T R A

"It's called I Can't Hold Your Heart."

----

Had Changkyun and Kihyun ended up together...

"Guys, come on! We gotta get going if we wanna get there by sundown!"

"Can't I just... stay here?"

"Kihyun, we're taking this trip for you! Come on!"

"Ah, okay..." The pinkette nodded solomnly at the words, swinging his heavy backpack over his shoulder. It was true: they were taking this trip for him.

About a few months ago, the pinkette had gotten a small kitten. He had named her Bella, with the help of Changkyun's suggestion. She was the cutest little thing--everyone agreed on that, all black with blonde tufts of fur just above her eyes, looking almost like eyebrows.

He had fallen for her so helplessly, but then...

But then she died.

He didn't know what had caused it. He had just gone to pick her up from her cat bed one day, and he found that she was cold, unmoving.

Since then, since that moment that he lost his animal soulmate, he had been nothing less than depressed; he even had constant nightmares where he was forced to relive the feelings of finding her there, dead.

That was why his friends were taking this trip for him, trying to cheer him up, trying to help him move on from this great loss. Kihyun was very important to them, they all said. They couldn't allow him to be hurting forever.

"Alright, load up, fellows!" Eagerly, Minhyuk slid open the van door and gestured to the seats inside. His eyes were alight with excitement.

One by one, everyone slid into their friend's yellow vehicle. Hoseok and Hyungwon took the two back seats; Kihyun and Changkyun took the middle seats, and Minhyuk was in the front with his boyfriend, Jooheon, right beside him.

Minhyuk had barely given them all a second to put their seat belts on before he had pressed down on the petal and sent them flying down the road; destination: Hoseok's family cabin.

"So," Minhyuk chided over the faint background music, a playful smirk tugging at his lips. Of course he had something up his sleeve. "Remind me again how you all became a couple?"

An instant chorus of groans and sighs came from the seats behind him. They couldn't count just how many times he had said this exact thing and expected them to tell the story.

"Really, I just wanna hear! It makes me all happy and fuzzy inside!"

Changkyun--of course he was the willing one--broke out into a contented smile as he gently squeezed at his boyfriend's fingers. He was always like this: touching Kihyun in some way, scared that he was going to lose him again. "It was Valentines Day," he began, figuring he should be the one to get this story telling session moving along, "and we were having that party at school, remember? It was the one where Hyungwon fell into the punch and was stained red." He paused for a second to hold in a laugh. "At that time, I had come to terms with my feelings, and Kihyun was finally starting to hang around me again. I thank whatever God is out there that he was willing to still be my friend, even if it did take a year."