Character Info

˜"*°• She Was There •°*"˜

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)

Also known as:
Belladonna (Dazai)
Muffin (Ranpo)
Belle (Francis)
Doll (Akutagawa)
Mademoiselle (Mori)
Kitten (Fukuzawa)
Amor (Chuuya)
Asami (Odasaku)
Mama (Elise)
дорогая (Fyodor)

Birthday: XX XX
Age: ???
Gender: Female
Height: 175 cm (5'9)
Weight: 54 kg
Blood type: O

Likes: The night, Milk and Gambling
Dislikes: Itchy clothes

Status: Alive

Ability: Man Fears The Unknown
Reference: Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Occupation:
Russian Government spy (Former)
Member of the FAS

Affiliation:
Foreign Intelligence Service (Former)
Federal Agency Of Security

Appearance:
-(Y/n)'s voluptuous body and overall appearance defines alluring. She has (h/c) hair and beautiful (e/c) eyes, with a fair complexion. She wears a white tube top (that barely fits her chest), paired with black cycling shorts. Her attire is covered with a black, thigh-length, thin jacket (her chest is open, being it unable to fit). And she wears a pair of black heeled boots. Her overall style screams Seductive.

Ability:

Man Fears The Unknown
-(Y/n) doesn't really depend on her ability, in any case, she tries not to use it, but if her master say's she has to, then she does what she's told. Her ability allows her to manipulate other people's fear. She can torment one's mind with fear, driving them to insanity and she will kill her victims, only if it's necessary. Her way of killing with her ability is slow and painful.

(Think of it like an egg being crack open but slowly and the egg white is one's sanity slowly dripping away and once fully cracked open, the person will become brain dead and their fear will eat them away.)

-(Y/n) is also skilled with weaponry and hand-to-hand combat, she usually relies on her skills than her ability. And with her training her skills throughout the years, her physical agility is inexhaustible.

.

.

.

"My, would you look at that~?"