04: Lazy day

GULF'S POV

Gun's coming to visit today to get some of the things he left here. He said he's going to bring Off along with him. I haven't met Off so I'm excited to see who made my grumpy Gun all soft and sweet.

It's a Sunday and we decided to just hang out at the house all day. I haven't really been doing anything productive since I got here two nights ago. I've been lazing around watching television.

Yesterday, I was home alone by the afternoon. I don't know where Zee and Saint went but I saw Mew before he left. He told me he was going to stay at a coffee shop the whole day to study for a test. He's hungover yet still chooses to study all day; he's really something.

It was right before dinner when he came back. Saint said it's so unusual for him to see Mew coming home that early. Turns out, he bought us food to make up for all the trouble he put us through.

"Mr. Suppasit bought us food? You really know how to redeem yourself" Saint teased.

"Hey, this is also a welcome dinner for Gulf", Mew smiled at me. I thanked him but didn't look him in the eye. With what happened in the kitchen, I was a bit shy to face him.

"How come I didn't get a welcome dinner?", Zee complained with his mouth full of rice.

"Hey! I didn't too! What's so special about Gulf?", Saint pouted.

"I'm kidding. I just felt like buying dinner, okay?", Mew continued to stuff his mouth with more food.

I haven't seen him today but he's also here. Sundays are days off for him and he hasn't gone outside his room yet. The doorbell rang and Saint quickly got up from the sofa to answer the door. At the same time, Mew came out of his room and waited for the guests to come inside.

I heard Gun shouting as soon as he entered the house. "Where's Gulf?".

"Gulfie, my child! I haven't seen you in so long!" Gun ran towards me and embraced me.

"Gulfie? Since when did you call me that? You're so soft now, Gun. It's freaking me out", I patted his back as he snuggled against me. "Where's your boyfriend?".

"Papii, come here! Meet Gulfie!".

A tall man in a floral shirt emerged from the hallway. He looked at Gun, whose arms were wrapped around my shoulders, and then at me. He looked stunned. 

"What the fuck?".

Mew suddenly rushed to Off's side and pulled him, dragging him to his room. Everyone's eyes followed them as they went inside.

"Uh, Gun? I don't think he likes you sitting on other people's laps", I pushed Gun off so he could sit beside me instead. "Mew and Off know each other?", I asked him.

He nodded. "They've been friends since high school".

"What was that all about? Why did they lock themselves in Mew's room?",  Zee wondered out loud.

I also asked myself the same thing. Mew looked frantic when he saw Off looking at me.