Mine

I looked at my ex-boyfriend very confused, but very happy to see him.

I asked him in shock, "What are you doing here?"

He walked around the desks and ran to pick me up and hug me very tightly just how he used to.

He smiled, "I'm a wizard. I got into some trouble when you left and they sent me to Wiztech but I ended up here after misbehaving."

This moment meant everything to me. I'm so happy that I get to see him again.

I touched his soft cheeks and said, "I can't believe that you're here."

He hugged me again, "When your parents returned back to Romania without you, I didn't think you'd ever wanna see me again."

Hesitantly, I said to him, "Of course, I wanted to see you. But, I have a new life here and I wanted to try to live it the best I could."

He held my hands, "This has to be fate bringing us together. It's a sign."

Justin interrupts our short reunion, "Okay Damon, you need to sit back down. Class has already started."

I turned toward him realizing everything, "So, you knew? He was in this class all along, and you never thought to tell me?"

He argued, "He joined a few days ago before you found out about all of this."

Damon quietly went back to his seat in the back.

Before, I was so thrilled to learn about magic, but now I couldn't stop looking at Damon. He was looking at me to.

All of a sudden, Justin points to Damon and says, "What is the spell to bring an inanimate object to life..hmmm..Damon."

He was definitely not paying any attention whatsoever.

He looked up from me and asked, "Wait, what?"

Then, I stood up and answered for him, "The correct answer is murrieta-animata."

That would be the only answer I know for this entire session, but at least I remembered it.

He pointed at me, "That wasn't your question, but she is correct everybody. I want all of you to go home and practice the murrieta-animata spell."

Class was ending and all of the wizard students were going out the back door filled with fog behind it.

Damon stayed around though.

He said to me, "Thanks for helping me out. I really missed you, Jess."

I tried giving him a smile, "I really missed you too."

Justin threw the papers he was holding down on his desk as he left the room.

I watched him leave then turned to Damon and asked, "Will you excuse me for just one second?"

He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and said, "Of course, I'll come by later alright?"

I nodded my head, "Alright."

He left the room then I followed Justin out to the subway shop. He was in the kitchen putting on his apron.

I grabbed his arm before he tried walking past me and said, "Hey, what's wrong?"

He shrugged, "Nothing, why does something have to be wrong?"

He said this with such a serious straight face it made me really worry about him.

He tried to walk past me, but I stopped him again,

I put my hand on his chest and said, "Come on, Justin, talk to me."

He sighed, "It doesn't matter. You're with Damon now and I'm going to step back for you."

Confused, I asked him, "Who says I'm with Damon now? I saw him again sure, but we haven't even talked yet."

He started tying his apron in the back and said, "It's whatever Jess."

I grabbed his collar stepping on my tippy toes and kissed his lips that I've been dying to kiss for weeks.

He kissed me back at first then looked at me surprised and asked, "Wow, what was that for?"

I smiled up at him and said, "Mostly to get you to stop talking. I like you, Justin, and that's never going to change okay?"

He smiled back and said, "Okay, can I ask you something then?"

I nodded my head, "Of course you can. What is it?"

Shyly, he looked at me and said, "Will you please be my girlfriend?"

I smiled again as I took his hand and said, "Yes!"

My feelings for him hasn't changed one bit from the first moment that I met him.

It has always been him all along that I've been crushing on, and I'm glad that he knows that.

Damon being in town complicates things at the moment, but I am not going to change my mind.

I can finally call Justin Russo mine.

Thanks for Reading!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Comment down below and give it a Star!
Stay Tuned for More!
Thanks Again!