Finale (Part 2)

45 Minutes Later...

Their timeouts expired and they weren't back yet, and my heart sunk for Justin.

He really, really wanted this so bad.

I didn't even look at Juliet. I couldn't.

How dare she walk into the competition and announce to the wizard world that she was dating my boyfriend.

Mr. and Mrs. Russo said to me, "Come on everyone, let's go home."

We went to their wizard lair and waited inside for them. Mason was inpatient worried about Alex.

He really does love her, and I'm glad.

They walked in twenty minutes later with their heads held low.

Mason sighed, "Thank goodness you're all okay."

"Can't believe this. I prepared myself for the next time I walked through that portal that only one of us would be the family wizard, not none of us would be the family wizard."

Justin then states clearly upset, "And not just us any Russo from now on. Alex just cut down our family tree and burned it."

She says to him, "I told you that I thought we would make it back in time."

Mrs. Russo steps forward, "Come on, Justin, now's not the time to point fingers, hunny."

Mr. Russo agreed, "Remember you promised each other not to let the competition come between you."

Justin crosses his arms, "There is no competition so that deals off because of her."

Mason defends her, "Come on, Justin, she was just trying to help her friend."

Alex said, "Wait, maybe everything's okay. The lair and all of the wizard books are still here."

She reached down to grab a book and it vanished right into thin air.

She then said, "Oh, well, that's not really a good sign."

One by one every object, every potion, every book starting disappearing.

It was very, very weird.

Justin then yells to all of us, "Everything in the lair is vanishing we need to get out of here before we disappear like everything else!"

We all run out just in time as a bright light goes over the door.

Justin opens it up when it's gone and the fridge is just a fridge.

Zeke blames himself, "This is all my fault for turning myself turn purple."

Justin says to him, "Don't worry about it, Zeke, this one's all on Alex."

She says back, "Fine fine, Justin, you can blame it all on me if you want. I'm the reason that we're not wizards anymore there I said it. Is everything better now?"

He stands up walking away and says, "No, it'll never be better."

Max agrees while walking away behind him, "I agree with Justin. You ruined everything."