Finale (Part 1)

I walked inside the house with Damon, Justin, and his family in front of us.

Alex was behind the stove with Alex cooking something for all of us.

I am guessing Harper had fun on her date because she was smiling which I was happy to see.

Mr. Russo was the first to talk, "Uh-oh, Alex is cooking. She wants something."

Mrs. Russo chimed in, "Or she did something."

Justin kept it going, "Or she wants us to eat something gross in front of a hidden camera."

We all started to look around for a camera.

Alex has a rag placed over her shoulder as she said, "Um, no actually I just made a spaghetti dinner for all of us."

Max rushed down the stairs, "I smell garlic cheese bread and I know it's not me because my shirt just smells like regular cheese bread."

Oh, Max, now there's a face that I haven't seen for awhile. I missed his charming wits. Even if he's not trying.

Mr. Russo asked, "You made garlic cheese bread to?"

She placed a pan of the bread in front of all of us.

And did it smell ever so tasty.

Harper then said, "By accident. She meant to make pizza but forgot the sauce."

All of a sudden, a gust of wind came swarming around the living room and kitchen.

A man with a very long white beard entered in and I'm guessing it was Professor Crumbs.

Only because Justin has talked so highly of him to me in the past week.

He said to us, "I understand that Alex preformed a selfless act without using magic."

Justin raised an eyebrow, "A selfless act? All that she did was open up a jar of spaghetti sauce and made pizza wrong."

The Professor shrugged, "You take what you can get. We've been waiting for this for a long time. You just completed your final requirement enabling all of you to begin your family wizard competition."

They cheered happily and I was right there with Justin smiling with him.

I'm trying to let the Juliet thing pass between us.

I've never met her and she better be thankful that she has never met me.

I may not be a vampire, but I am very protective of my new relationship that has taken me so long to get.

Max asked, "Okay, so Professor Crumbs, when does it start? I mean do I have time to make up for sixteen years of hardly paying attention?"

He said to them, "I'm happy to announce that the Russo family competition commences immediately."

All the Russos and even Damon were magically transported out of the living room.

I'm guessing it's family and wizards only and he didn't notice that Damon wasn't apart of it.

Harper then complained, "What? Everyone gets to go to the competition but us?"

Suddenly, I was transported out of the room with all of them as I saw Damon holding up his wand.

I smiled at him, "Did you bring me here?"

He nodded his head, "Of course, can't watch this without you. I'll cheer on Justin with you."

Now, that's the best friend that I've been needing.

All of a sudden, I see Mason wearing an Alex shirt and foam finger.