✾ 01. ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ

"Where are we going?" [name] asked as she continued to have her arms wrapped around Doma's muscular arm, allowing the Upper Moon Two to guide her along through the Fortress that he had entered. He hummed with a mischievous grin on his face.

"I'm bringing you to meet my friends!" he spoke out in a sing-along kind of tune and noticed how [name]'s eyes lit up a little then. He then smirked as he stopped walking and soon placed a golden fan on the top of her head, gently using it to pat her head.

"You seem to have your human emotions still intact within you," he spoke out and [name] tilts her head a little. Confused to what he had said, he then waved it off with a grin and continued to guide her along, and soon they arrived.

[name]'s eyes widened as she sensed the intimidating aura that was lurking about the room. Her breath hitched and Doma chuckled softly as she soon hid behind him instead as she noticed the Upper Moons were present.

"Doma, you're late," and [name] noticed the Upper Moon One looking at her direction. His eyes widened a little then as he noticed that Doma had brought in a new demon. [name] then felt herself being pulled harshly by the hair and she turned, only to come face to face with Gyutaro, the Upper Moon Six.

"Ah. Doma-san brought in another one, what a nice guy he is, eh?" Gyutaro spoke out and [name] could only remain silent then. After all, she was a new demon, her powers were nowhere close to where the Upper Moons were.

[name] then looked towards the Upper Moon Three, Akaza, who was standing by himself as he had a scowl on his face. She tilts her head a little then, and Akaza turned to look away from her gaze. She then noticed how the tense atmosphere started to lurk about.

Heavier and heavier.

She turned to look as the Upper Moons gathered, and [name] could only have her eyes widened as she took a step back, only to have Gyutaro reaching out and grabbing hold of her hand harshly, yanking her down, forcing her to get on her knees.

For their Master, appeared before them.

"Doma... Did you bring a new demon for the Upper Moon meet again..." Kibutsuji Muzan spoke out as he started to walk towards where [name] was kneeling. She fidgeted a little and wanted to back away, due to the intense aura she was feeling, radiating off of the demon lord before her.

Only to feel his hands against her face, tilting her head up. His red plump eyes widened slightly as he looked deep into [name]'s dark blue ocean eyes. She blinked her eyes a few times as she felt him caressing her cheeks with his thumbs, careful to not scrape her beautiful face with his razor-sharp nails.

"What a beauty," he whispered out, and [name]'s eyes widened then. Muzan's red plump eyes widened once more as he noticed how her face had a tinge of redness on them, blushing from his compliment. He then smiled as he continued to caress her face.

"I expect good things from you," he spoke out, and he felt [name] grabbing hold of his hands that were on her face, and he could only mentally chuckle at her bold move.

"Yes, Master," she said with a smile, and Muzan felt his cold heart pounding hard against his chest. He then lets go of her face and proceeded to turn away, walking away and he soon waved his hand.

"You're dismissed. Leave as you are not part of the Upper Moon Ranks," he spoke out and [name] looked utterly confused then as she didn't know how to leave, only to hear a clap coming from Doma.

"Hey, biwa girl! Please transport her to my home!" Doma called out as he waved, and [name] heard the sound of the biwa being strummed once, and soon she realized she was no longer in the Fortress where she was once at.