3.

A/N: hey!
What was the last song you listen to?
Enjoy this chapter!!

Monday officially started working the next day, he was not just fast, but agile, and really efficient and also reliable.

Monday's personality really surprised me as time went on. He was extremely humble and respectful despite being older than I was, I actually got to find out he's just twenty-six.

He was spontaneous to chores and soon we became close, almost as brothers.

"Hey, uhm Monday?" I called out to him one of the morning before I left for work.

"Good morning Mr.Day" He smiled at me.

"Yea, about that, please call me William"

"William" he repeated and smiled at me again which this time, I kindly returned.

"Yea William," I whispered smilingly, hearing my name form him sounded way different, I shrugged off the thought immediately.

"Was there something you needed?" He asked when he obviously noticed I was just quiet.

"Oh no - um yes. You know what? Never mind." I got confused, great going William, great going.

"Okay," and with that, he went back to wiping off the counter.

The next few weeks had gone by smoothly, Monday still surprising me and I got to learn a lot and also new things about him as time went on, I had insisted he moved into the main house rather than the small house out front which was a very tiny room and a bathroom. He had protested at first, but I wasn't one who'd back down, I pressed on till he accepted.

"Hey, M!" We were now on nickname bases, I called out as I walked up to him.

"Yea?" He turned, drying his hand with a paper towel.

"So uhm I left my room open" I said slowly, watching his reaction, not that I found any, he always had a smile on his face.

"What did you want me to clean?" He asked after seeing that I said nothing afterwards.

I laughed, "no uhm Since the only TV in the house is the one in my bedroom," I looked away from his gaze.

"I-I-I was thinking I could leave it open for you while I was at work, there really isn't pretty much for you to do during the day, sooo..." I trailed off.

"Oh," he smiled.

"Yea," and I left for work, talk about awkward.

Today at work was quite stressful, I had attended to a lady who apparently didn't know what she came to the my office for, it was quite annoying but the policy does state that the customers are always right, so I handled it with a very fake and welcoming smile, so many head nods and the burning desire to yank her outta that chair, drag her out and hand her a textbook that says 'this is what this office is for.'

After she left, I had a few other people to attend to, and soon after 4pm came by.

"Hey, Roger's treating us to dinner," Daniel, my colleague said to me.

"Oh! What's the occasion?" I asked

"You," he smiled at me, for way too long and I smiled back, for courtesy sake, nothing more.

"I'm lost," I lost my smile, huh?

"Well you've been here for five months now." He started.

"And?" I asked, still not understanding what being here for five months had to do with our boss treating us to dinner.

"Oh, you didn't know, well after a new person comes along, we officially host a dinner in honor of them five months later," Daniel explained.

"Why five months?"

"Don't tell me you haven't noticed that you've been under the microscope since you've been here," he now looked at me seriously, reading my eyes I guess.

"Yea true, but I don't really mind." I shrugged.

"So you don't really mind me having my own microscope too?" He said, lowly and seductively, he was now resting his elbows on my desk.

Was that him flirting?

"We'll see," I replied while turning back to my computer, shutting it down.

^^^

The restaurant our supervisor had picked out was really nice, well I already kind of knew everybody here so it wasn't really like a welcome dinner and more like a celebratory dinner.

Getting home, I was exhausted and really tired, all I wanted was to sleep. I pulled off my shoes at the door, took off my jacket, leaving it on the couch as I went straight to my room. Getting there I stopped, blinking very well and I mean very well at the man on couch watching TV.

Now here's the thing, meeting Monday at first was had a good vibe but a bad appearance to the whole scenario, but now his busted lips and eyebrow had closed up, his facial skin renewed revealing a very tanned beautiful skin, in the two months he'd been here, I won't deny that I hadn't stopped staring at how nice his skin looked, but now? Now he had cut his hair, and boy did that hair hide his face.

I could now really see that he had strong high cheeks, really long thick neck, full eyebrows that you wouldn't notice because his hair was like a curtain on his head.

"You're back," he smiled, it was as though I was seeing a whole new different face smiling at time and not the one I was accustomed to.

"Yea," I whispered, still shocked.

"I made dinner, and got groceries," he said as he stood up from the couch, probably heading to get the food int he kitchen.

"I already ate," I said blinking myself back to reality and not a small world where I was alone with his very handsome face.

"I'll just wrap it up then, goodnight." He smiled and then left.

I dropped on my bed, sighing as I took off my socks and the rest of my clothes, I headed into the bathroom and turn on the shower, letting out a moan escape me as the first droplets of hot water met my skin, I closed my eyes, tilting my head upwards as the water ran through my face, I took my shampoo and poured a sensible portion into my hand and started massaging my scalp, the scent and the warmth of the water relaxing my nerves, I felt like i was in the air.

Quickly after that, I picked up my soap and bathing sponge and washed my body, coming out of the shower when I felt fully clean. I wrapped my waist with my ruby red towel, taking out my toothbrush, I brushed my teeth went back into my room. Drying off my body, I put on a T-shirt that said 'take me' and a loose boxer brief.

Monday's face kept on finding its way back to my mind even after every attempt to not think about it, I couldn't help but notice how handsome he looked with his hair cut. I laid on my bed falling lazily, thinking of one particular thing or person rather,

Monday.

Hola!
How did you like this chapter?
So Monday cut his hair... 😏
Don't forget to leave a vote.
Love, KAY 💋