11.

I woke up early the next morning, clearly exhausted from last night, I turned to my side looking at Monday who was still asleep, his chest rising and falling gracefully. While he slept, i began reminiscing of the moment we just had and i got so horny again.

My hand travelled downwards, i grabbed my dick and I began touching my self and feeling my 'yet to completely contrast' man hole. I looked at the sleeping god like being lying beside me and i wanted him again.

As he laid sleeping on his stomach, i began touching his back and made my way down to his small muscled firm ass. I pushed my self from the bed a little, I kissed his back, his shoulder blades, his spine downwards, i tongue-kissed the base of his spine. Doing so, he twitched and stirred in his sleep, i parted his butt and drove my tongue in.

His butthole was hard to locate cos it was so small and tight but when my tongue found it, i made sure i did heavenly justice to his crack. He began moaning loudly and raised his waist up to meet my hungry mouth. I kept on pumping myself as i munched his smooth hairless virgin butt crack.

Monday seemed to be in another dimension as he went all fours on the bed. I touched his cock, it was now hard, I stretched my hands across it's length, I started pumping him too from behind underneath his parted legs while my tongue devoured his manhole.

His moans were now becoming deep grunts and i knew he was almost there, i quickly slid myself under his open thighs while jacking off furiously to catch up with his ejaculation which could happen at any moment. No sooner i'd slipped under him, thick white sperm shot all over my body and i engulfed his cock in my mouth as i felt myself pump off my semen.

He continued fucking my mouth as he shuddered in moans. He took his cock out of my mouth, he kissed me so passionately and laughed as he said "you can't kill me."...we cuddled and slept off soundly the rest of the morning.

******

And that's how Monday and i became a thing,
A year now since we began our relationship. Although he is extremely jealous and protective even when it comes to my straight male and female colleagues and friend who visits us from time to time. I do understand it's his way of expressing himself, how he feels for me/us.

Monday now owned a supermarket in town which turned out pretty great and i now creates time to clean the house more often, well Monday made me. He doesn't like being referred to as 'gay' and he still watches straight porn. One two occasions, he's forced me to fuck him which i honestly and totally didn't enjoy, Sadly he doesn't believe I should be a pure bottom.

He still cooks me dinner, even though I had learnt a lot from him. We celebrated our two year anniversary today and he got me a gold bracelet, that had a small pendant attached to it, with the words 'Monday Everyday' engraved on it. I love this man soo much and I'm so glad he feels the same way about me too, at first I thought the night we had sex was just a one time thing but I really glad I didn't just have Monday to myself for just one night, I had him everyday and will continue having Monday everyday as long as he lets me.