10.

I got up to my room, as I started undressing in the bedroom, Monday opened my door, leaning at the bedroom entrance, watching me. I was now completely naked, i turned and looked at him, i smiled, indeed Monday was the true definition of gorgeous but not just in body, in personality also.

I slowly walked to him, seductively, I had seen Taraji P Henson do this once on Television. I gently started touching his chiseled body, like a feather brushing through his skin.

His pointed nipples, hard stomach, I gently caressed him as he just stared at me. My hands felt his heart beat, the source of life within him, I felt deep gratitude for our friendship. I felt gratitude for who he was.

Hold that thought! Friendship?

My hands travelled south, and I felt the lush of his public hair. His stomach tightened and he softly gasped as i sank my hands deeper into his groins. I was now the one who smiled as he froze in passion. My hands felt the hot flesh of his throbbing phallus.

He moaned softly and my kiss silenced him. His naked chest flesh felt like warm steel on mine as we embraced. I kissed his neck slowly and tongued every part of his body i could find.

Pulling down his briefs as i slowly sunk to me knees like a dog waiting for a bone. His fat left curved member leaped out of the Prison of his briefs with youthful agility.

It was fully charged.

I admired it lovingly and could hear him gasp as i sucked on his knob before swallowing him whole. I felt his knees buckle as he moaned, filling my mouth with a generous amount of saliva, I sucked him tenderly, following the gentle rhythm of his thrust.

"Suck me baby.....suck me baby....suck it...suck it...aahhhhhhh," he begged and moaned.

Steadying my rhythm as i mouth-serviced his cock, i could feel his cock pulstate as he began unleashing his passion down my mouth which i swallowed .

"SHIT!!!!" He screamed as he shivered while i lovingly resumed sucking just his cock knob. For some seconds he still shuddered in an intense grimace, gritting his teeth. I couldn't help but laugh.

He heaved loudly and shook his head vigorously while blinking rapidly with eyes wide opened as if he'd just regained consciousness.

"oh, boy!... I'm dead," he muttered to himself while breathing loudly through his mouth. As we made our way to the bathroom to shower, i noticed he still had on a full erection.

Wow!!! Such a wonder to behold. Only Nature could truly curve a dick in such unique manner. I smiled at my own thoughts.

The skin of his dick was so smooth but also had veins all over it. If it wasn't curved, it would be a neat 10inches.

"A boss," he said referring to his dick noticing i'd been transfixed.

Finding a lube on my shower stall, I squeezed out a wad and massaged his super thick curve. His fingers found my nipples and gently, he began pinching them. With my other hand, i fingered my hole with a good amount of lube to prepare it for some good fucking.

Despite the cold water washing over me, i still could feel the warmth of his embrace. I turned my back to him and began guiding his thick cock to find my eager hole, after a brief search, i found it.

Standing at ease and taking deep breaths, i slowly guided him in. I could feel his curve filling me sideways which made me adjust my position, but to no avail.

Honestly it hurt pretty good. Grabbing me tight, he shoved deep into me repeatedly. He held me and started walking out of the bathroom with his cock inside me while keeping his thrust.

This guy was a super freak!!!

He walk fucked me to the bedroom and we both collapsed on the bed.

Okay now; i was really hurting.

Out of discomfort, I unconsciously clasped my butt cheek to prevent him from plunging deeper...as if noticing what i was doing, he parted my legs with his thighs. Pausing for few seconds with a clear hint of irritation in his voice, he commanded, "stay put."

He spanked my side butt like a parent would; a stubborn child who was misbehaving. He continued plowing me as i bit the bed sheet in anguish, this was my first time taking a curved cock and i couldn't remember ever encountering anything this big.

"Do you love me?...answer me!!!" he asked as he fucked me.

"yesssssss.....yessssss!" I groaned in response.

"I love you too baby....love you too baby.... I'll be the one fucking you from now on, hear me?.... meeee.... fucking youuuuuuuu." He assured me in a whisper between heavy breaths.

All i did was nod in agreement. I didn't know how long he stayed on me but it felt like forever. I just wanted it to end.

"Should I cum?"

Wait what!!! Did he need my permission?

"Yeah baby," i moaned.

One thing I have learned as a bottom is that endurance on a big dick (especially when you know the owner is a catch) was key. But this experience was way out of my endurance capacity.

"Tell me how you like it.... tell me how you like it.... how sweet." He said as he began intensifying his thrusts.

wait!!!

Hollup a minute there!

Was that the password to his cumming?

Without wasting time i began moaning loudly like a professional porn star. "So sweet....aaahhhhhhh am in heaven....dadddyyyyy..... your dick.... so big...everywhere... aaaaah...."

I felt his rough palms grab my shoulder and pulled me to meet his fierce thrust. I knew he was almost there and depsite the agony, i wanted to please him. Raising my ass, my hands reached for my butt cheeks; parting them as wide as i could so as to allow all of him go into me.

He slammed me mercilessly as he grunted while off-loading barrels upon barrels of hot thick nutritious sperm into my sore tunnel.

After couple of thrust which now made very loud slurping and squashie noises, he slowed down and collapsed on my back while still savouring the feeling of his cock swimming in my cum filled ass.

He rolled his waist as if stirring a pot of tomato soup with a spoon, making his cock swell again and as tired as I was, what he was doing right now put me back on track. And with that he began a slow and deep rhythm.

Exhausted we laid. His weight on my back. Occasionally, he jerked his hips on my ass even though he was now flacid inside me. "You're sweet," he said lazily.

"Do you always take this long to release?" i asked him as i felt the inhalation and exhalation of his hard stomach on my back.

"i came before" he explained. "Before I'd go again... well... it'd take longer." He kissed my spine, "hope I wasn't too rough?" He asked.

Carefully selecting my thoughts, i told him i enjoyed it but not really much because there wasn't enough foreplay (which i called which I referred to as 'a little bit of romance' for him to understand better).

I explained some foreplay which i enjoyed and he listened attentively. Of all the foreplays I had listed and explained for him, he said he couldn't attempt rimming and i didn't pressure him.

I showed him some gay porn videos on my phone but he said he didn't like it and still preferred hetero porn to it. We showered and sponged each other and went to bed naked, together.