7.

I counted the seconds, minutes and hours today, my eyes not fully department from the watch on my wrist or the big clock at the office, I was quiet feisty today at work, I just really wanted to get everything done with and head back home, David was waiting.

This weekend was gon' be lit! I had planned a little movie night for tomorrow and also a party tonight, no better day to attend a party than a Friday.

"Here's the file you asked for," I smiled.

"Oh yes William , thank you," Mr. Rogers modded, looking at the file, scanning through it to the last page. He nodded again muttering to himself then raised his head to me, "nice work."

I smiled proudly, "thank your sir."

I took the file from him after he had finished signing on them. I pushed the glass door and went out the office when Clara called my name.

"Yes?" I turned to her direction.

"You've got a call," she said handing me the phone.

"Hello!"

"Come and get your friend out of here before I kill him," Monday commanded through the phone.

My head spun, I looked at the time, it was just 11am, what could have possibly happened? One minute I'm at work peacefully awaiting the end of the day and the other, I'm getting a call from Monday that's shooting my blood pressure way up in the sky.

Immediately, I took my car keys and told my colleagues that I received disturbing news and needed to leave right away, only telling Alexa the true content of the phone call that made me rush out the office in panic.

I drove home so fast I think I violated many traffic laws, but do I care? Hell no! After many turns I finally got home, getting out the car and locking it so fast, I ran past the gate, more like pushing the gate open. Getting inside the house, I froze in horror.

David was not only on the floor looking like he'd been run over by a stampede of frightened elephants, he was covered in sweat and blood, looking like he'd been beaten by Jet Lee himself then left with the stampede of frightened elephants.

I was confused, "What happened?" I was now looking at Monday.

"This chichifo came into the bathroom while I was bathing, touching my Polla asking to be fucked." He spat out angrily, glaring at David.

(Chichifo in Spanish is 'male prostitute' and polla in Spanish is 'dick')

"What!" I looked at David, shocked.

GOD!!!! I felt like a priest caught red handed in fornication by the pope.

"Tell him what you told me." Monday barked at David as he barged towards him in fury.

I had to stop Monday from causing more damage and with the fire in his eyes, he look at me and relayed what David had said to him.

"He told me YOU said the both of us had been fucking!" He said with gritted teeth.

"What?" I turned around to look at David who just stayed quietly on the floor.

"That we are fuck buddies. So that's what you travel on weekends with him for?" Monday looked at me coldly before storming off.

JESUS CHRIST!!!! I looked at my guest in disbelief. I was dumb struck. It took me few seconds to regain my mind when i discovered that Monday was approaching my guest carrying a big stick.

"Hoy, curaré tu comportamiento loco," he bellowed as he swung the stick missing him by a breath.
(hoy, curaré tu comportamiento loco = Today, I'll cure your mad behavior)

I had pulled him away from further attacks. "Do you want to kill someone?" i fired back at Monday with full rage.

"You're defending him?" He barked at me as he approached me.

I was scared shitless, though frightened, i stood my ground, looked him in the eye and replied, "And so what?"

"Why would he lie with your name?" He asked defensively as if to justify his uncontrolled anger.

"So?" I screamed at him. "It's my name, he lied with my name!" I found myself shaking with anger.

I stormed into the bedroom and few seconds later, David followed me.

"Please am sorry" he began pleading as he knelt down, "i swear it didn't happen like that."

I really felt betrayed and stupid. So much for the 'uncompromising top' he'd been painting. So he likes dick that much? Wow dearest!

"Please leave," I quietly told him.

I was done.