✾ 02. ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ

The sound of things being thrown about was heard as the Upper Moon Demons gathered once more for a meeting that Kibutsuji Muzan had requested for. They continue to remain silent as they continued to listen to their Master, throwing a fit at some part of the fortress.

"Muzan-sama seems to be in a mood for quite some time now," Doma pointed out as Kibutsuji Muzan soon left the meeting area. He then slung an arm around Akaza, and soon a grin appeared on his face, only to have Akaza scowling in response.

"Hyo! Well, well, Akaza-sama! Dear me, you seem to be looking swell. How have you been after 30 years?" Gyokko spoke out and Akaza could only turn his head away and look away from the pot demon.

"Hold up! Hold up! Hold on a minute Akaza-dono! Aren't you gonna show some concern for me? I was super worried about you guys! You're my precious buddies, I don't want anyone here to wane out now!" Doma spoke out turned around.

"Gyokko! The pot you gave me is in my room. I planted a girl's severed head in it for decoration!" Doma spoke out as he looked towards Gyokko, who was the Upper Moon Demon, Five.

"You can't grow severed heads... But I like the idea," Gyokko spoke out.

"I know. You should come and visit next time!"

"Move it,"

"Hm?"

"Move your arm," Akaza spoke out as he got irritated and soon launched a punch up, punching Douma in the face, rendering him to splatter blood all over the ground, and soon regenerate to cover up his wounds.

"Woah! You pack a punch just like [name]!" Doma commented and Akaza's yellow eyes widened at what Doma had said. He then sent a scowl towards the Upper Moon Two who had a grin still on his face then.

"Muzan-sama has left..." Nakime spoke out and the Upper Moons could only be alarmed then, realizing that their beloved Master who had given them the power to live on forever, had decided to not commence the meeting at all.

"Ara, since we have time! Let's bond together, shall we?" Doma spoke out as he easily grabbed hold of Akaza and soon pulled the latter, despite the number of times he kept punching him and inflicting fatal damages onto him.

Kokushibo could only watch then and he slowly picked up the pot where Gyokko was inside and walked, following the Upper Moon Two. Gyutaro on the other hand could only rub the back of his neck, wondering what was going on with the Upper Moon as Daki remained on his back.

"I wonder where did Muzan-sama disappear to," Daki spoke out as Gyutaro carried her along, following the same path as the higher ranks, and Hantengu, who was the Upper Moon Four, was crawling over as well.

"I wonder too. I heard he had been throwing a fit for the past 30 years," Gyutaro spoke out and they soon entered a room, and his eyes could only have a rather dull look in them as he looked at the scene before him.

A rather stupid human-like scene.

"COME! COME! LET'S PLAY TOGETHER!"

--

[name] scratched the back of her neck a little, a little confused although she had been living in the Red Light District for all her human life, including 30 years of her demon life. She tilts her head a little as she was outside of the Red Light District, and had somehow ended up in a humble estate, where she was now feasting upon some human food.

"Eat up more! Eat up! You look so frail and weak, you must eat more!" the man spoke with a smile as he continued to pile [name]'s plate with delicious food, and [name] could only smile then.

"Yes! Of course dear, you must eat up! You're such a beautiful young woman, you shouldn't be out wandering around the district by yourself," the lady spoke out and [name] could only slowly nod her head then as she continued to eat.