|End|14|

Ali pov

We're surrounded. Lumine and Rose are knocked out and he's controling then again.

"*Sigh*,think you can get away with this?" Zain was walking towards me. I got into a fighting stance with one thing on my mind "don't let them takeover"

He grabbed me by the neck and raised me in the air with one hand. His grip was suffocating me and I could hear Alicia trying to stop him while she was getting attacked by the others.

It was getting more and more suffocating. I couldn't breath and I could feel myself loosing consiouseness.

I couldn't fight back. Non of us could. We were outnumbered.

Why are you doing this to us? I thought you cared about us?

I could see him smirking and then,a look of pain and his grip loosened and we fell to the ground. I coughed for air as I slowly got up and looked to see what happened to him.

"You alright?" I looked to see Djin. Reaching his hand out with a worried look and I slowly nodded before taking it.

I was getting up when a hand grabbed my foot and pulled me down and heard a sword slash near my face.

It was Zain. He- he has a sword in his head. It's Djin's sword.

Djin picked me up and dusted away some dirt on my shoulders "there. That should fix them" he siad and I looked around to see what he meant by "fix" and saw all the agents lying unconscious.

A few days later later

"I- I don't think I can be a core leader!" A boy was getting pulled by a man with leather jacket to a room.

The doors opened to see his friends  and the three core Leaders "hey" a neuro girl greeted the boy and the said boy received a glare from her father.

"Why are we replacing you?" The boy asked"well,to be fair,you children handle these types of situations easily and have shown that even if you are still young,can be capable of leading this agency"a woman said

"So we're gonna be core leaders just like that?" A hedgehog haired boy said  a man scoffed before answering him"oh please,it won't be that easy"

Que training montage:

A/N:Ok. It's done. Now,imma move on with another book.

If curious,(tbh,this is a planned one. Unlike this trash that you read) it's on my other acc BirdiePotato

 Unlike this trash that you read) it's on my other acc BirdiePotato

Idk why you would see it. But,you do you