Chapter 5

Upon my arrival, Jhanvi and Niket, both are willing to know about the trip, I describe each and every detail to them, I show them all the pictures we clicked, they are glad to know that I am exploring the city. I call mom to inform her about my arrival back home. I freshen up and quickly dial the given number in the ad. "Hello", a girl said with a very soft voice, " Hi, I came across the ad for a roommate, is it available?" I asked with excitement, Yes, it's available, you can visit this weekend, if you want to see, please inform me prior to your visit. Yes sure, and can you let me know your name so I can just save the number. Aditi, she said, thank you, I will contact you in the weekend.

After 2 days I schedule my visit to Indiranagar, I double-checked the address before entering the premises of the building, I ring the bell and waited for some time, no one opened the door, I ring the bell again, but to my surprise, there is no one, with the confused face I was wondering where this girl can go, we just talked before 20 minutes, after her confirmation, I came here, is she playing any prank I thought for a while. I thought to give a go for one last time if she doesn't open this time then I won't call her and will hunt next house. I again ring the doorbell, the girl opened the door, Are you the one who called? Yes. Please come in she said, Hey sorry I was bathing, I didn't realise the time, it's ok I replied. She was wrapped in the purple bathrobe, I could see her wet hair covering her half-face and water droplets running from head to toe, I could see the dragon tattoo on her ankle, she broke my thoughts inviting me to take a tour to the house. I check the bedroom, it was in good condition, all furnished, there was Wi-fi, Air conditioner and a balcony, I was happy, the kitchen was having all the essentials, the living room was quite vast, having a fish tank in the corner, I am delighted to stay in such house I say it to myself. The house help does cleaning so there is no issue of it, there are security cameras installed in the building and nearby all groceries are available she said in one breathe. That's good I say. Where is your office situated she asked me. White field I replied, Great, it's not that far. Well, let me know your decision and we can sign the room agreement then. Sure, I will call you and let you know. I didn't ask her where she works and what she does, I take my leave and reach my house.

I call mom and discuss regarding shifting to the apartment I had visited, I try my best to convince and they don't deny my decision. I discuss with Jhanvi and Niket, they are happy as well, of course, the first argument was why you need to stay out with a stranger but they soon realised my purpose, I convince them I won't forget you guys, I will visit you. I call Aditi and inform her I will shift next week. I am excited, I will be living independently, I text Tiya and Veera about my shifting.

A week passes by spending time with Jhanvi and Niket, they cook all my favourite dishes daily. The day has arrived and I am ready to pack my bags, Jhanvi asks me if I need her, I tell her I will do it by myself and in case I need her I will give her a yell. I pack 3 bags, hugged the couple and thanked them for taking care of me, I take my ride to my new home. I take the elevator with luggage it's hard to climb the stairs, I ring the doorbell, this time she opened up quickly. I get in with my luggage, she welcomes me with a smile, I get into my room, I unpack and place everything in the wardrobe, there is a study table too, I placed my books on it, my family photo, Tiya and my picture, I place coffee mug and in an hour I am settled. I walk out of my room, I find Aditi's room is locked but I can hear there is someone talking in, might be possible she is talking on the phone with someone. I don't know and return to my room. I call Tiya, she suggested to video call, she wanted to see my room, I accept her request and we talk for around a couple of hours like two lonely souls meeting after a decade. She reads my face and commands me to take some rest. After our call, I walk out of my room to have some water, I find her room still closed, there is no voice, maybe she is sleeping I thought.

I go to the living room and turn on the TV, I flip the channels only to check if there is an interesting show I can watch but nothing. I turn off the TV and went ahead to play with the fishes in the fish tank, I was placing my finger so the fish could grab my attention, there were about 5-6 fishes, their tiny fins looks so cute, I click few pictures of them. After playing with fishes I go back to my room, I open up the homemade cookies box, thought to share it with my new roomie, it was 6 PM and still, her door was closed, I was about to knock the door when the door opened up, I was shocked to see a guy in his boxers and sports tee, I looked at him before I could react, he said, Excuse me, he went to the living room making his way towards the balcony, he took out the cigarette and smoked, he puffed like he is the king of the jungle, bringing my attention back to Aditi's room, the door was ajar, I peeped into the room, I couldn't locate her, I stepped forward, my heart thumping fast, I see her nowhere. What happened to her? Did the guy kill her? Will he kill me too? If yes then he would have killed me right away. I hear the door opening, I turn to look and find Aditi coming out of her washroom, Thank God I said, you are still alive, she was in her bathrobe, I figured out what she was doing, Hi what are you doing here? She asked. Oh yeah, do you like cookies, my mom made it, will you have it? Umm...Yes just put one on that plate she pointed me to put one cookie on her table, I noticed the handcuffs, blindfold and some chocolates placed on. This girl is living her life! Hey, Can I ask you who is that guy? Yes, of course, he is Parth, my boyfriend. Dont worry he will leave in some time, she said and left the room, she went towards the balcony, I watched them from distance, she held him from back, he grabs her hand and drags her towards him, their hands clenching, he put her hair strand behind her ear, he kisses her on her forehead and cheeks, Wait, Parth lets go in the room, people are watching, it's ok to let them watch, I don't mind, they can close their eyes, Such a shameless person you are she said teasingly wrapping her arms around his neck.

I walk back to my room before they could spot me. I have seen many couples in movies and series but never seen someone having a pep talk like this in real. Resting on the chair, I take out my laptop, I go through the album of my college days, I check out all the picture, what fun days they were, all of sudden my eyes fall on the folder named "Dustbin", I open the folder, my eyes couldn't believe it, all porn videos. What the fuck, I never knew this existed on my laptop, who would have placed it, I open the first video, there are 2 girls, the first one is blonde, the other was having brown curly hair, the blonde was stripping the curly one, both kissing each other passionately, they were enjoying each moment. I immediately closed it. I messaged Veera, Hey you know what I found on my laptop. She is quickest in her replies, What tell me. Porn Videos. What the hell, please bring them tomorrow. Sure I replied back. I messaged Tiya, Hey do you know what I found in my laptop while I was checking our pics. No honey please tell me. A folder, full of porn videos, can you imagine. Oh! It's still there, do you know about it. Of course dumbo, I copied there, as I forgot my laptop that day. When? You never told me? It's ok sometimes it's better to hide, it has its own excitement. She replied back.