Chapter 8

As soon as we reached home, I asked Aditi if she is willing to have some food, she was looking sideways and said "No, just orange juice", I went close by and held her hand, she looked at me with her wet eyes, I hugged her without saying anything like I felt her pain, like her eyes were searching for someone to listen to her. Please calm down, you need to take care of yourself. I will quickly bring the juice, I excused myself wiping her tears off. From the fridge, I poured the glass with orange juice, went back to her. I sat in front of her and asked her to have it. After having juice she said she wants to talk to me, I nodded and waited for her to speak. With a huge sigh, she looked at the window then looked at me, Baani, first of all, thank you so much, you have done a lot for me, it's just been few days and you had to go through this bullshit. I am really sorry, she hung her head in hand, there was guilt in her eyes, I told her it's ok, happens sometimes and after all we are roommates.

Ugh, Aditi, can you tell me what happened between you and Parth, sorry I don't want to interfere but whatever he said seems complete ineffectual. I don't believe him at all, I am no one to judge but I don't feel he is someone you should be dating. Aditi listened to my words and it hit her sharp, for a while I thought she would just slap me but she started crying again. Oh my gosh, I am sorry Aditi I didn't want to make you cry, please calm down, I am so silly my voice is shaking now. She coughed a bit and I am just a horrible person who wants to know everything instantly, I cursed myself for such stupidity. Please Aditi calm down I am sorry once again, I think it's better you sleep and I will just be around if you need anything please let me know. I was about to get up and there she held my hand and told me to sit down.

I followed her instructions and my mind uttered to me to listen to everything and don't speak anything. I received a call from my parents which is very rare and everything changed in one moment said Aditi, they are doctors, they are busy always, I am the only child and I don't have any siblings to share anything. My parents wanted me to be a doctor like them, but I hated their profession, they were busy saving others life and never took time to know me, I always wanted their love and attention, but to my surprise, they would just tell my nanny to take care of me, when I complained they shut me giving me expensive gadgets and luxury. They told me I should consider myself lucky as many of my school and college friends lack everything as their parents were unable to fulfil their needs.

I did my Architecture from Delhi and I topped the University when I told my parents that I want to grow in my career and that my university is providing me with a scholarship to pursue it in the USA, they denied it and said they don't want me to go out of the country, whatever I want to pursue I will be staying in the country and they would take care of expenses. I was completely taken aback by their words but after all, they were to decide my do's and don'ts. After a few months, I received an opportunity from Banglore, I thought this would be my next home where I can be myself. They were happy too with my decision to move to Bangalore, I went clubbing, I tried dating apps, I went on blind dates, I started flirting with my colleagues, I had an affair with someone who was married with a kid, it was a sexual relationship, he told me he would never leave his wife and child but he needs fun in his life which he enjoyed with me.

After a few months, his wife got to know about our affair and they were about to divorce and I wanted to stay away from drama and left the relationship. I went to Bangkok with my friends, my parents were not aware of my parties, my multiple relationships and my existence, in fact, they were happy that I was now living on my own and she broke down again. She gulped some water and without looking at me she said I met Parth in Bangkok, we were in the same hotel and I caught him checking me out at the dance floor, we exchanged a few drinks and he asked me to spend the night. I thought it was just one night and we wouldn't meet again, we had fun, he was amazing in bed, he asked me where do I live and I lied my name and everything. After my vacation, when I came back here, I received a bouquet of roses at my office with a note: "You thought I would forget you easily, no ways, I am stuck on you my lady, let's meet again, my place at 9 PM today, I will be waiting, with lots of lust - Parth".

I was surprised and impressed by his approach, I was too excited to meet him, that day I left early from the office, I went to Salon, I tried some sexy haircut and I tried Brazilian waxing for the first time. I dolled up myself with red lingerie and red bodycon dress. When I looked into the mirror I winked at myself, my mind said "Fucking bitch - Too sassy to handle". I reached his place sharp at 9 PM, I never liked to spoil someone by making them wait for me. I had butterflies when I rang the bell, he was in his boxers and tee, his dick was pointed out and I could sense the hunger he must be going through, to taste the wildness of mine.

You are looking hot he complimented, I am not mad at you about you lying to me and wanted to meet you. I liked his directness, he offered me a drink and cigarette, I don't smoke I laughed and drinks are my best friend they don't leave me easily, I placed my one hand on the drink and other on his lips, giving him a peck. Don't rush lady love, we have an entire night, he winked. Who is in the rush? I lighted flame as someone seems cold to start anything, I teased him. He came closer and pulled me towards him, he grabbed my butt and kissed me near neck. I hope you won't shiver now he whispered in my ears.

We had some shots and he smoked few cigarettes in the balcony, we both were charged up, I was sitting on the couch and he brought my favourite chocolate in one hand and his favourite chocolate flavour in another hand. He asked me which one would I pick, and I signalled his favourite. In no time he pushed me on the couch, he unzipped my dress and started to kiss me everywhere, I removed his boxers, his butt looked cute, he kisses felt warm, for the first time I felt it was not physical relationship though I had made out with many guys there was something different with his touch, he removed my bra and touched my boobs and squeezed them hard, he sucked my nipples and I moaned louder, he flipped me and started kissing my back and neck, he removed my panty, he spanked my ass and he rubbed his penis on them, I loved his skin touching my bare skin, we both were naked, he was lying on me, I asked him why he didn't insert his penis yet.

He lifted me and took me to his room and threw me into bed, he put his chocolate flavour on his penis and his penis kissed my vagina, I could feel the warmth, he parted my legs and I wrapped my legs around his waist, his thrusts increased catching speed of flight, he cupped my face into his hands and kissed me hard, our lips and saliva marched together. We both were exhausted and that's how we had spent the night. We both cuddled up and next day when I was about to leave his place, he asked me to be his girlfriend, he was direct and he said he is not into one night stands, he likes me a lot and wants me to be with him. We both spent weekends into each other's arms, we went clubbing, we went for vacations and we used to spend a lot of time with each other, when I asked him why don't we live in together he said he like his space and he don't want to ruin mine as well. Living together would make us more like a routine couple and we would end up fighting with each other, spoiling the fun part. I was convinced with his answer and didn't think twice, I was happy that there was something about this guy which makes me walk an extra mile.