✾ 05. ʀᴀɢᴇ

"[name]..." Muzan mumbled out as he was busy with his experiments as per usual. She hummed in response then as she was sitting on the table, with her legs dangling as Muzan had placed a hand on her thigh and caress it gently. She then turned to look at him as he stopped swirling the tube that was between his fingers.

[name] then heard the sound of a biwa being strummed and she looked up since she was hanging upside down as per usual. With a snap of Muzan's fingers, [name] started to descend and she soon flips her body and landed gracefully on her feet, where she soon looked up to Muzan who was hanging upside down.

[name]'s gradient dark blue ocean eyes widened when she was suddenly engulfed in a tight hug, and [name] could only mentally groan as she realized who had hugged her tightly. She turned and looked into his pair of rainbowed-colored eyes.

"[name]! I miss you! It's so bored with you!" Doma complained and [name] could only have a smile plastered on her face as she didn't feel like speaking to him, although the fact that he was her savior back then.

"Doma... You should let her go now," and [name] turned to look and noticed Kokushibo was standing there as per usual, with his hand resting on the handle of his nichirin blade. Doma then whined once more and hugged [name] tighter.

[name] then quickly raised her hand as she covered her face, for Doma's head was smashed and blood splattered. [name] slowly opened some gaps between her fingers and she looked at Doma's body staggered back and his head started to regenerate.

"Don't be so touchy with her," Akaza muttered out and [name] tilts her head a little then. She then slowly touched her face and a frown appeared as she realized she was covered in Doma's blood. She watched as a cloth was soon descended from the top, and [name] could only have a small smile on her face as she realized Muzan had dropped a cloth on purpose for her.

She then proceeds to clean off the blood only to have Doma coming towards her for a hug once more, which she quickly took off running with him chasing after her.

"Mou! [name]! I was the one who saved you back then!" and [name] soon threw the cloth against his face and continued to run, only to have herself being lifted up and she heard Doma's chuckle as always.

"Doma-san, please put me down!" she spoke out as she tried to get out of his grasp and noticed he had tightened his hold on her instead. She then thrashed about and soon her gradient eyes looked towards the top, only to see Muzan not really bothering with what was happening.

She then pressed her lips, hesitant to call him out for something minor.

"YA! PUT ME DOWN NOW!" she yelled out as she kicked and soon the ground they were on started to tremble and flower vines wrapped themselves around Doma's body, and that caused him to let go of her body.

"What a beautiful sculpture! It will go great if planted in one of my beautiful pots!" Gyokko commented as he soon appeared beside [name] in a pot and [name] could only then place her hands behind her back as she bends forward a little.

"Doma-san! I told you to let me go, now what should I do with you?" she asked with a smile and Doma could only have a grin on his face then as he realizes how sadistic [name] had become. The sound of glass breaking was heard and [name] stood to the side then as the glass shatters started to rain upon them, and she did her best to avoid it.

She then looked up and noticed the bulging veins on Muzan's arms.

A clear sign he was irritated.

"Lower Moon One has lost... Akaza," Muzan mumbled out and [name] was taken aback then at how Muzan was acting. She then tilts her head a little and was about to have herself ascend up, only to have a door opened beneath her and Akaza.