✩the lucky compass - eight - Redfield✩

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

"Guys guys. Is that them?" Kiara asked as we all rushed to the window to see two men getting out of the car.

"No." JJ lied.

"Is that them?" Kiara asked turning to me. She looked like she was going to cry and her voice was high with fear. I just slightly nodded my head before hugging her to keep her calm.

"This is suboptimal." Pope sighed.

"John B I told you man why does it always-" JJ started before John B pushed him into the wall and pinned him there to get his attention.

"John B." I said warningly as I say the way that JJ flinched and wouldn't make eye contact.

"Hey, hey look at me. Where's the gun." John B said in JJ's face.

"Gun? I uh- I cant-" JJ tried to think.

"Now you don't have the gun the one time we need the gun?" Kiara said holding her hands to her face as she panicked.

"It was in my backpack-" JJ tried to focus

"Your backpack." John B said as he tried to help JJ remember.

"Then i-" JJ thought

"It's on the porch." John B remembered
"It's on the porch." JJ whispered before running out of the door. I followed him out.

"John Routledge!" A man called from the porch.

JJ stopped and turned around quickly grabbing my waist and pulling me with him back into the room. Once we got inside he closed and locked the door behind him.

"Where's the gun?" John b asked.

"They're on the porch guys." JJ whispered.

"Where you at boy!" the men continued yelling for John B

"Guys window. window." Kiara said and me pope and JJ rushed to the window. the three of us grunted as we tried to push it up but it wouldn't budge.

"Why's it taking so long?" Kiara whispered to us.

"It's painted shut okay?" JJ responded.

"Kie find something to cut it." I told her.

"Okay." she breathed out as she began to look around the room for something sharp.

The men outside continued to trash the place. They were telling for John B and it sounded like they weren't going to stop looking for him anytime soon. We continued to try and pry the window open.

'Okay. Guys. Here I got it." Kiara said and we moved out of her way so she could cut the seal the paint had created. Pope and John B stood by the door.

"Where the hell is that compass!"

"Kie hurry." I whispered.
"I'm trying." she replied.

"Shhhhh." I looked to see Pope and John B telling us the shut up.