✩the forbidden zone - eleven - the internet✩

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

"You guys see that?" JJ said nodding towards a boat. We were all in the HMS Pogue, I was sitting next to JJ, Kiara was on the edge and Pope and John B were in the middle of the boat. "That's the Malibu 24 MXC. The world's finest wake setter. Number one in luxury, quality, and performance. 200k easy"

"We picked the wrong parents." Pope sighed.

I looked at the boat to see two people standing in it as they drove near us. We were headed in opposite directions. I scoffed and rolled my eyes when I realized who it was.

"I hate to break it to you guys but that's Topper and his girlfriend." Kiara scoffed.

Topper had his arm around the girls waist as they side eyed our boat. They had dirty looks on their faces.

"You don't have to act like you don't see us bitch." Kiara hollered loud enough for them to hear. I laughed and flipped them off.

I watched as their boat drifted in the opposite direction of ours.

✩✩✩

We pulled up to the hotel in the van.

"Alright, keep a lookout." JJ warned. "We're behind enemy lines."

He pulled out the gun he had stolen from the motel and flaunted it.

"No. Come on man. JJ." John B sighed from the driver's seat as he parked the van.

"Can never be too careful." JJ teased.

Pope got out of the van and leaned against the passenger's window in which JJ was sitting.

"Hey, I predict that bringing a weapon into a four star hotel will likely cause more problems then it solves."

"Thank you Pope."

"JJ." I looked him directly in the eyes. "Put it back."

He seemed almost tempted by my words but nevertheless he didn't put it back.

"I swear to God I'm gonna throw that thing in the ocean JJ, put it back.

John B quickly stole the gun out of JJ's hands and threw it onto the glove compartment.

"You can't grab a gun like that." JJ sighed.

"Can't forget my badge." JJ said as he grabbed his badge from the dashboard and opened the door. "Professional busboy!"

"So where are we going now?" Pope asked.

"We're getting on the internet cause only rich people have electricity right now " JJ answered. "This way!"

We followed JJ through the place, me shortly following behind John B in the back. We were getting all kinds of stares from the Kooks.

"Andrew!" JJ called to one of the people he works with. "What's up bro."