✩the forbidden zone - ten - dear bird✩

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

"Kie?" I asked into the tomb. "Kiara?"

I tried to look into the tomb. Kiara shoved her hand through the hole causing me to jump back.

"Jesus Kie." I sighed.

She held out a FedEx package to John B. On it were the words For Bird. Bird is what Big John called John B. I had heard it many times in the years I stayed there.

"That's not gold." Pope said disappointed.

Pope helped Kiara out of the tomb and I walked over to where JJ was standing. He was smoking a blunt and he offered it to me. I took a drag and gave it back.

"Holy shit. This is from my dad." John B exclaimed.

Something caught my eye and apparently it caught JJ's too.

"Code Red. Code Red. Square Groupers. Square Groupers." He said alarmed.

"Go go!" Kiara ushered us as we all his behind a tomb.

"It's the guys that robbed your house!"

"Lights!" Kiara whispered signalling us to shut off our lights. I turned off my head lamp and noticed JJ busy putting out the blunt. I walked over too him and shut off the headlamp for him. John B just shoved his lantern into his shirt.

"John B. John B your light!" Kiara said as he continued to try and hide it under his shirt.

"You think it's them?" Kiara asked.

"Homies gotta gun!" JJ and I replied in sync.

We watched for a moment as the two figures got out of their vehicle and made their way towards us

"Screw this." Kiara said as she ran from our hiding spot towards the fence. JJ grabbed my hand and pulled me along with the rest of them.

"Hurry up!" JJ called to the ones jumping the fence.
"Go!"

When we got to the fence we all jumped over it. We started running towards the van.

"Guys! Guys! Guys Im stuck I'm stuck!" Pope yelled. I looked behind me to see him caught on the metal gate by his shorts.

"Shit." Kiara muttered as she ran over to him. I started busting out laughing.

"Pope come on man!" JJ called to the boy.

"I got you!" Kiara supported him as she began to pull on him.

"Pope don't move okay?" JJ warned as he held his gun towards the boy. I immediately stopped laughing and me and John B both lowered his gun.

"Your gonna rip me your gonna rip me your gonna-" Pope started chanting but was cut off by a ripping noise.

He fell to his feet and his shorts were still on the fence. This time we all started bursting out laughing. We began to run towards the van.