C H A P T E R T W O

"Jaxson, Fuck"

"Jaxson, Fuck"

Nicole stammers audibly, her apparent hums of pleasure filling the once relative quiet space. But damn, do I wish I'd gone with any other girl to hookup with. Fuck.

She's definitely vocal in bed, and doesn't give a damn about who hears her—almost like she wants people to know were hooking up. Which is hot in any other circumstance, but right now it's annoying as hell. Furthering my irritation because quite frankly I can't hear myself think. Like I said I fucked up.

Add in the thumping bass of music blaring downstairs mixing with her screaming, I'm about to get a fucking headache. Trying to manage us both in this small walk in closet, considering every other bedroom in the sigma frat was occupied. Maybe this was a sign? Who the fuck knows.

She was wearing this tight ass nurses outfit, tits and ass on full display for this ridiculous contest Sigma Chi Alpha likes to throw every year for homecoming. And let me tell you, hot as fuck. Sending me a seductive smirk, a determined gleam in her eye when she caught me looking at her ass. I couldn't do anything but tip my chin, because confidence is hot. Arguably diverting my attention from the third round of beer pong—me, Reese, D'Andre and Nate were playing. While attempting to keep Tre at bay by giving him scorekeeper privileges to well—keep him from pouting like a baby about being left out.

But, I didn't need anyone to tell me that we were smoking their asses, enhancing our already perfect undefeated record. The elated cheers of the audience around us, boosting the thrill of our win. Reese and Nate couldn't keep up even if they tried, making it child's play.

Gloating the win some more, I make my way across the room, chatting her up before tugging her fine ass up to one of the upstairs rooms to let her have her way. Spotting some of the frat members pulling other girls or two no doubt for threesomes.

I'm going down on her, and the aggressive tugs and maddening whimpers are only adding to my regret. Doesn't help that she gave me the worst blowjob, I've ever had. She was eager as hell to get me out of my pants. Although I would've gladly gone down on her first, but when she dropped to her knees and looped her fingers around the zipper of my jeans—peering up at me.

All rational thought went out the window.

Practically deep-throating me for the hell of it, bending my dick in all kinds of directions. And after the slight nip of teeth scraping I was checked out, and was more than willing to switch positions. Those fucking red-painted lips were giving me visions, and damn were they. But Jesus I would I give anything for someone to save me from this situation right now.

Pushing to spread her thighs some more, as I'm crouched between her legs. I envelope her sensitive clit, flicking it with my tongue as her cries of pleasure fill the air.  My hand slides down—circling her entrance before slipping two fingers in, her walls tightening immediately around my fingers. Curving them in a come-hither motion, that I know will have her crying out more than she already is, like clockwork. Her breathing picks up, and the leg that hitch up on the edge of the counter starts to tremble, in ecstasy as she tries to regulate her panting breaths.