She is My Ice Queen

(Christian's point of view)

I held her limp body close to mine, gazing down at her. I hadn't meant to use my ability to manipulate her brain, but the doctor said that if she were to stress too much then the mating process would be complicated. It was already complicated that she was a mermaid. I hadn't even thought that mermaids existed. Not only that the doctor had said that she held, what we call, the alpha gene. Meaning her bloodline is extremely pure.

I also carry the gene. The fact that we are both pure of blood was extremely ideal for an alpha couple. I laid her on the bed carefully and held her hand. She is a special type of mermaid. That is what the doctor had said when the blood sample she'd taken froze inside of the test tube and then turned to dust.

My eyes shown bright blue when they turned to the woman who had claimed to be her nanny. The woman was looking between the two of us with sad eyes. "What?" I growled in frustration. She blinked as if she'd just realized where she was.

"Your her...mate?" Her mouth hung open with her question. Her open mouth turned to a frown when I nodded in response to her question. "But she.." She shook her head and didn't finish her sentence. My frustration grew as she shook her head and continued to look at my mate with sad eyes.

"What is it?" I stood and stepped in her line of vision ,concern and frustration laced in my voice. My body begin to shake as my wolf was clawing to the front of my line. "What?" I snarled.

She flinched and sigh tiredly. "She doesn't want a mate." I growled fiercely.

"What?!" My wolf was in charge now piercing the woman with an angry gaze as we stepped forward. Claws became visible as the tore their way from my finger tips.

The woman cowered. "Sh-she is The Ice Queen." Suddenly, everything stopped as my mate gasped behind me. I turned to see her glaring at both the woman and I.

I looked at her as my claws retracted and in a serious tone I whispered. "I don't care, she is mine."