Marked

The next few days passed in a blur. Christian and Sylvia fussed over me as if I were on my deathbed.  If my stomach gurgle in anyway, food was placed in front of me immediately.  If I shifted to be in a more comfortable position, Christian would insist on rubbing my feet. If I yawned, Sylvia had the nerve to sing me a damn lullaby. It was all becoming too much.

     I'd finally been released from the hospital. The doctor said to keep my stress levels down. Christian made the decision that walking had been too stressful for me, when I'd nearly tripped over my own feet, and refused to let me leave unless he was carrying me.

     So, when we got home I broke from his grasp and darted out to the back patio. I dove in the ocean and welcomed the burn of shifting. I had been floating on the water with a grin on my face when I heard a loud splash. Looking over, I saw that Christian had also jumped off the back patio.

     I rolled my eyes and dove under the water towards him. He squinted his eyes to see me better and I waved at him with a knowing smile as his face began to turn red. I took his arm and swam to the surface with him.

     "You know you can't breath under water right?" I said, shaking my head in amusement. He coughed and wiped his eyes.

     "Yes but you could've gotten hurt. What if a shark had tried to eat you?!" He grabbed me and held me close glaring at the waves around us.

     "Please, I am the Queen. If any aquatic species tried to even flick there fins at me, I could just wave my hand and they'd be gone. Stop being such a baby." I said slapping his arm.

     A deep rumble emanated from his chest. He looked down at me, his eyes completely black. His arms tightened around me and I gasped. "You are MINE." He growled. "I will always worry about your well being. So, you'd better start getting used to it." He buried his head into my damp neck and inhaled deeply. His teeth grazed my skin and I gasped my back went rigid.

     A soft sound came from his lips as I felt his canines sharpen and lightly pick my skin, it was almost a purr. It sent shivers down my spine. "MINE." He growled urgently squeezing me tighter. He kissed my skin and a moan escaped my lips at the burning in my chest.

     "Chr- Christian..." I moaned as his tongue lapped at my sensitive skin. He grunted in response and I suddenly felt sand against my back. I felt the burn as I once again had human legs.  He pressed his body hard against mine and I realized I was naked. "Christian... my... my clothes..." He growled approvingly and the sound caused me to shiver. He once again grazed his teeth against the sensitive spot on my neck.

     "I want everyone to know you're mine." His voice was husky and I could feel his hardness against my thigh. "If I give you my mark.... everyone will know." My breath hitched. His hands roamed my stomach. "Say you're mine." He growled.

    "I..." I moaned, once again his tongue lapped at my skin. His hand traveled to my waist and I arched my back. I groaned softly.

     "Say it." He urged. His fingers pressed against the inside of my thigh.  I gasped and ice spread underneath us, glowing a bright blue color. "SAY IT." He growled his fingers inching to a place I've never been touched.

     "Y-yes..." I breathed closing my eyes as heat spread through my body.

     "Yes what?" He rumbled nipping my skin and leaving love bites on my collarbone.

     "I - I am your's." He grunted and pressed his fingers to my core. I arched my back and pressed against him. My body shook as his fingers rocked against me. His thumb swirled in circles in just the right spot and my breathing became ragged. His canines lengthened and he bit down on my sensitive skin. Pain and pleasure swirled like a storm inside my body and I gasped. My muscles tensed all at once as the warmth in my abdomen burst and my world shattered.

     I groaned loudly and relaxed completely against the sand. He sighed softly and his eyes turned back to their natural blue. He pulled me close. "Oh Etlena. " He whispered. A blush crept up my throat. "U-um.." I stuttered my face probably the color of a rose. "We should..."

     He grinned and pulled off his wet shirt. I looked anywhere but him as he slid it over my head. "Let's go, we need to get ready."  He swept me into his arms and walked up the beach to my house.

     "Ready for?.." I blushed as Sylvia met us at the door with a knowing smile. I hid my face in Christian's chiseled chest.

     "Your going to meet my pack."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so hot scene between Christian and Etlena.  And now she has his mark. Soooo, she is going to meet the pack. :)
Please vote, comment and let me know how I did.