Part 1

I walked into Carmel trying to keep myself together. I know Shelby said to appreciate each other from afar but im scared. Last week i found out i was pregnant but just before i was about to tell Jesse he broke my heart and now i don't know what to do. I know i have to tell him but im terrified and then earlier today i told my dads and they kicked me out and this is my last option so i sneak into the auditorium and see Shelby sat at her desk and walk up to her.

"Shelby?"

"Rachel what are you doing here?"

"I know you said about appreciating each other from afar but i don't know who else to go too." Shelby turns to face me properly.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm pregnant." Shelby goes silent for a few minutes.

"Who's the farther?"

"Jesse"

"That son of a... do your dads know."

"I told them earlier today and they kicked me out."

"THEY WHAT?" I look down to the floor and the tears are now starting to fall and i feel arms wrapped around me.

"It's gonna be ok. You can move in with me. It's all gonna be ok." I sob into her and she rubs my back then i hear his voice.

"Rachel?" I stiffen at the sound of his voice  in Shelby's arms then slowly turn around to face him.

"Hi Jesse."

"W-What are you doing here?" He asks as he looks between me and Shelby.

"Could i borrow Jesse for a minute?"

"Sure sweetie." Then i grab Jesse's hand and pull him into shelby's office.

"What are you doing here rachel? I feel guilty enough as it is without seeing you."

"Well i guess you will be even more guilty when you find out you egged two people in that parking lot." Jesse looked at me confused and i grabbed his hand and put it on my belly.

"This any help."

"You're pregnant." I nod my head and he sits down.

"Do...Do you're dads know?"

"Yeah they um...kicked me out."

"WHAT!? Don't worry if you need somewhere to stay my parents are only ever home during christmas so you can live with me."

"It's fine Jesse I did come here to tell you but i also came to ask Shelby for help. I mean  i know she said that she is my mother not my mom but she's all i have left." Then Jesse pulled me towards him and hugged me.

"It's gonna be ok Rache. I won't let you go through this alone." I then wrap my arms around him and sob more. Stupid hormones. After a few minutes i pulled away and went into my pocket and pulled out a sonogram picture and showed Jesse and pointed at the little bean in the picture.

"Wow that's our baby Rachel."

"That's our baby."

"Are you.. you know keeping it."

"Well i can't get an abortion it's not part of my beliefs and i don't think i would be able to carry this baby for nine months push it out and then hand it over so im gonna keep it."

"Ha our little bean."

"I much rather call it little bean that it so until we find out the gender we will call it little bean." After a few more minutes i unlock the office doors and we walk out and the rest of Vocal Adrenaline had arrived and i tensed up then Giselle saw me.