Part 2

The next day i was up getting ready for Shelby to drive me to school when like every other morning i had to run to the bathroom and ended up throwing up but then i felt someone rubbing my back and holding my hair back and i turned and saw Shelby.

"Morning sickness sucks."

"Yeah but i'm glad it's early morning sickness because people would quickly catch on if i constantly ran to the bathroom during the same lesson everyday."

"Yeah come on lets get you too school." Then i picked up my bag and Shelby dropped me off at school and as soon as i walked through the door i had a slushy threw at me so i headed to the toilets and cleaned up then dropped of my things in my locker and went to my first class.

When it got to the last couple of minutes of my last class i got gradually more nervous then the bell rang and i ran out of the class to the parking lot and shelby was waiting by the car.

"Are you ready baby?" I nod my head and we walk towards the choir room and when we get there everyone including mr shue is there and as soon as me and Shelby walk in everyone stares at us.

"Mr Shue i have an announcement."

"You're jumping over to vocal adrenaline aren't you." Puck said looking pissed and so did everyone else.

"Absolutely not those people threw eggs at me and are soulless automatons."

"Then what is their coach doing here."

"Um moral support i guess since the other person who could of been here would of got attacked as soon as he walked through the door."

"Get on with it berry."

"I'm pregnant." Then the room went silent

"Ok didn't expect that one." Kurt said and everyone nodded except Finn.

"Wait is St James the farther."

"Yes he is."

"Ok this is just making me want to pummel him harder than before." Then i turned to Shelby.

"Now do you understand why Jesse couldn't be my moral support."

"Wait i thought you and Shelby wasn't going to have a mother and daughter relationship."

"I don't know what this is but i needed a place to stay and Shelby was the first person i could think off."

"What about you're dads?"

"They kicked me."

"Does St James know."

"Yes he found out yesterday when i went to talk to Shelby."

"Is he being supportive." Puck asked a lot calmer now.

"Yes he even offered for me to live with him but shelby already said i could live with her but i still sort of need him so if you do see him sometimes can you guys try to hold back on attacking him." I saw a few nods and glanced over at Finn who was yet to say anything but then he stood up.

"YOU SLUT!!" I stepped back a bit shocked and i saw shelby was about to say something but i cut her of and walked over to him and pushed him back to be sat down.

"Shut up Finn i am not a slut because i got pregnant by having sex with my boyfriend. I didn't sleep around which by the way is the definition of slut so i am not a slut so keep you're mouth shut." Then i turned and walked back over to Shelby and turned to face everyone.

"Ok anymore questions that are not going to insult me or Jesse." No more hands were put up so i turned to shelby.

"Ok baby. I'll wait in the car park for you to finish ok."