Part 11

I'm now 38 weeks pregnant and even though i was told not too i went to school and convinced my mom and Jesse to do the same but during lunch i started getting serious back pains then they gradually got worse but i just pushed them off as Braxton hicks then we were in glee club practicing when i froze.

"Rachel are you ok."

"I think my waters just broke."

"WHAT!!?" Then suddenly the pain got worse.

"Fuck this shit fucking hurts."

"We need to get her to the hospital."

"No i need Jesse and my mom take me to carmel. NOW!" Then puck picked me up and carried me to his truck and drove us to carmel and helped me out and i started walking towards the entrance and had another contraction.

"Fuck this shit hurts." I did the breathing then hurried inside and i heard my mom shouting at vocal adrenaline and i barged in.

"JESSIE!!" Then the music stopped.

"Rachel? What's wrong?" Then puck walked in behind me

"She's in labour and refused to go hospital without you or her mom."

"WHAT? But she's two weeks early." Then i had another contraction.

"WELL JESSE I DON'T THINK SHE IS REALLY FOLLOWING A SCHEDULE RIGHT THIS MINUTE AND SHE IS DECIDING TO COME RIGHT NOW. SHIT THIS FUCKING HURTS." Jesse jumps of the stage and grabs my hand and held me up.

"Ok we need to get to the hospital. Shit i forgot the baby bag."

"Dude you get berry to the hospital and i'll go to your's and get the baby bag." Then Jesse passes puck the house key and tells him where that bag in then picked  me up and carried me to his car  and drove to the hospital with my mom driving behind us. When we got there we were rushed to a room and i had a pelvic exam then i went into another contraction.

"Ok your about 4 centimetres ." Then i grab the doctor and glared at him.

"What do you mean im only 4 fucking centimetres."

"Sweetie please let go of the doctor." Then i finish the contraction and let go.

"Sorry."

"It's fine at least you didn't punch me like one patient did once." I smiled at the doctor and lied down. After 3 hours I was now 8 centimetres and the contractions were closer.

"Come on baby breath."

"I am fucking breathing you idiot the next person to tell me to fucking breath will have a broken fucking nose." Then my contraction went and Jesse went to give everyone else an update on what was going on. After 3 more hours the doctor checked my cervix's again.

"Looks like your ready to push."

"Thank god im ready to get her out of me." The doctor laughed and then i was pushed to the delivery room and had Jesse in there with me while everyone else was in the waiting room.

"Ok are you ready rachel 1,2,3 push." Then i started trying to push and he asked again and it felt like i was being ripped in half.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT!" I screamed while squeezing Jesse's hand tighter than ever. After being in the delivery room an hour she was almost out.

"Ok Rachel in three im gonna ask you to push and just keep pushing this is the final stretch. 1,2,3 push." Then i pushed as hard as possible then a few minutes later i heard her crying and i saw her and the doctor showed Jesse.

"Would you like to cut the umbilical cord." The Jesse nods and cuts it and they take her to clean her up.

"Jesse stay with her." He then kissed my head and went and stood with her and i lied there and watched feeling very tired. After an hour we were back in the hospital room and i was holding mine and Jesse's daughter to my chest while she slept and my mom walked in.

"Hey sweetheart how are you feeling?"

"Tired and sore." The she walked over and looked at her and smiled

"I bet. She's beautiful. Can i hold her." I nod my head and she scooped her from my arms and i lie back and close my eye's and fall asleep.