Part 4

A few weeks later I woke up and tried to get dressed but then i noticed nothing fit and that there was a bump and then i started crying and i didn't know why. It wasn't because people would find out since Jacob found out and posted it on his website so i don't know why im crying when i just need to tell my mom. I mean Shelby about it and then she walks in and im sat on the floor surrounded by clothes sobbing.

"Baby whats wrong."

"N-Nothing fits."

"Aw baby im sorry you can borrow some of my clothes."

"I'M HUGE!!"

"Oh baby come here. You're not huge but you're baby is growing so you're belly is too it happens with everyone who gets pregnant it happened with Quinn didn't it." Then out of no where i fell into my mom and sobbed.

"MOMMY!!"

"Shhh ok how about this we both miss school today and you can wear some of my clothes and we can go to the mall and get some maternity clothes i know we were going to go this weekend but you cant miss three days of school so we will have to go today ok." I calm down and wipe my eyes.

"Ok." Then my mom brings some of her clothes in and we both get ready and go to the mall to the maternity store and bought a bunch of outfits then went to get something to eat but on the way to the restaurant shelby left me on a bench while she went to the bathroom and I bumped into my dads.

"Hello Rachel." I look down and avoid eye contact with them

"Hi"

"Why are you not in school?"

"I-I needed more clothes because mine don't fit anymore."

"That is why you should of got rid of that mistake when we told you to but instead you wanted to broadcast how much of a slut you are." I keep my head down to hide the tears that are threatening to fall.

"You are such a disappointment Rachel you will get no where in life with a kid you are going to be nobody." The tears i was trying to hide started to fall then I saw feet in front of me and i look up and see Jesse.

"Leave her alone."

"This is you're fault. You got our perfect little girl pregnant now she is just like all the other sluts in this town that will get no where but you're lucky you can just leave her to raise the mistake."

"Call our baby a mistake one more time i dare you and you will be walking out of here with a broken nose. Leave. NOW!" Then they both walked away just as Shelby was coming over and Jesse kneeled in front of me.

"Hey none of what they said about us and little bean is true ok. come here." Then he wrapped his arms around me and i sobbed into him until i calmed down.

"How did you...?"

"You're mom messaged me about not being in because you needed new clothes and i sort of put it together then when i got here i saw them talking to you and you looked upset."

"Thank you."

"Always." Then my mom sat next to me.

"Are you ok baby?" I nod my head then all three of us headed to get food. When we got back to the house i changed into some maternity clothes and sat in the living room with Jesse and my mom and we went through baby books and watched movies then i pulled Jesse to the kitchen to talk.

"Whats up Rachel?"

"I was sat watching the movie and it got me thinking about college and more importantly you're college because you're two years older than me so i'm still gonna be in High school for two years before college and sure face-time is great and all but you're gonna be in LA."

"I turned it down. I'm gonna go to community college here in Ohio then move to New York when you go after high school."

"I'm sorry Jesse. You're entire life was planned out then this happened. You don't have to stay." I said as the words my dad said to me ran through my head.

"Hey look at me you and our baby are what matters to me now. I know what you're dad's said scared you but i'm not going anywhere without you and our kid ok."

"Ok. I just needed to talk about it since we haven't really and it's a big sacrifice for you and i don't want it to be you're biggest mistake."

"Nope i already made my biggest mistake when i broke you're heart and it's not a sacrifice losing UCLA a sacrifice would be losing you again." Then he kissed my head and i wrapped my arms around him and moved my head back until we were making out in the kitchen. After a few minutes we both pulled back and my cheeks went red.

"You're still one hell of a kisser Rachel Barbra Berry."

"Not so bad yourself." Then i suddenly wanted some pickles and then i wanted chocolate and then i wanted them together so i looked through the cupboards but there weren't any and i start to cry.

"Woah what happened what are you looking for."

"I'm hungry."

"Well what do you want?"

"Pickles dipped in chocolate."

"Um ok. SHELBY!" Then my mom walks in and see's me sobbing in Jesse's arms.

"What happened?"

"She said she wanted Pickles dipped in chocolate." My mom tried to hide her smile but was failing and I saw.

"Mommy i want Pickles dipped in chocolate."

"Ok baby how about i give Jesse some money and he goes to the shop and gets them." I nod my head and i watch my mom give Jesse money and him running from the house. After 15 minutes i was starting to get more agitated.

"Where is he?"

"It's probably just a long line at the check out." Then Jesse run into the room with two bags.

"Why have you got two bags?"

"Well she didn't say what types of pickles or which chocolate so i just used my unlimited card and bought it all." Then Jesse took out 7 different types of pickles and 12 different types of chocolate to dip it in and i got up and hugged him then we went back into the living room and finished the movie and i kept seeing Jesse look over at me.

"Jesse why do you keep staring at me?"

"It's just that looks disgusting." Then my brain went into haywire or something because from that i just got looks disgusting and started crying.

"You think in disgusting." Then I saw my mom trying to hold in a laugh.

"No that's not what i meant you're beautiful i just...Shelby."

"Baby he was saying that what your eating looks disgusting not you. You look beautiful." Then my tears stop and we end up all falling asleep on the sofa.