Part 3

It was the day for the 8 to 14 week scan and this time i had both Jesse and my m- Shelby with me and we sat in the waiting room with Jesse holding my hand to try calm both of our nerves. Then we were called into the sonogram room and i lied down and did the same thing as last time.

"It's nice to see you again Rachel and you brought people with you this time."

"Yeah this is Jesse he's the farther then that my...Shelby." The doctor didn't say anything but warned that the gel would be cold then put the wand on my stomach and the picture showed up and the bean from a few weeks before had got bigger.

"Looks like you're about 10 weeks so you should be showing soon so i recommend starting to buy maternity clothes and you might find that you're starting to get strange cravings but this is you're baby as you can see they have their legs there and there arms. Would you like to hear the heartbeat."

"It has a heartbeat now." Then the doctor smiled and turned on a switch and the sound of a heartbeat filled the room.

"That's you're baby." I look at Jesse to see his reaction and see the smile on his face and the tears in his eye's. After i got cleaned up the doctor printed three different pictures. One for me, one for Jesse and one for my...Shelby. I've been doing that a lot during this past week in my head i've either called Shelby my mom or almost called her my mom and i do it out loud sometimes as well. When we left the doctors Shelby took me back to school and then drove her and Jesse to Carmel and as i walked into the school and headed of to my class. It was the end of the day and i walked into glee and only Kurt and Mercedes were in there.

"Hey girl so where's the picture i know you have it." I smiles and took the sonogram picture out and showed them.

"Aww look at the little bean what did the doctor say."

"I'm 10 weeks and in a few weeks time i'll start to show and and get strange craving yay."

"Yeah im sure Shelby and Jesse will love getting woken up at 4 in the morning because you want something disgusting. Sometimes during the night Puck shows up with chocolate dip and cheese Doritos." Then we kept talking until everyone came in and like the rest of the week i sat away from Finn and then after glee i met Jesse out in the car park to take me home.

When we got there I saw Shelby's car and another one parked next to it but ignored it and i pulled Jesse into the house.

"SHELBY IM HOME AND JESSE IS WITH ME!" I shout

"In the kitchen Rachel." So i walk into the kitchen with Jesse being dragged behind me and saw a man and woman sat at the kitchen table with Shelby.

"Oh hello." The two people were sat staring at me.

"Shelby there creeping me out why are they staring at me."

"Sorry Rachel this is my mom and dad and you're grandparents."

"Oh um hi." I stiffened up then I felt a hand in mine and realised it was Jesse's.

"Wow you look so much like you're mom." The lady said and then she hugged me.

"It's nice to meet you...Do you know why i'm living with Shelby." I look over at Shelby but she's talking to the man who is sat down.

"Of course your mom told me. She tells me everything."

"And you're not mad."

"I'm not sure how i feel. I'm not happy about it but i'm not furious either and who is this young man."

"This is Jesse the baby's farther." Then the guy Shelby was talking to stood up.

"So you're the boy who impregnated my granddaughter." Before anything else could happen i grabbed Jesse's hand and went to head upstairs but Shelby stopped me.

"And where do you think you two are going."

"Um..Up to my room."

"Ha yeah right you can go sit in the living room."

"Shelby i'm already pregnant even if something were to happen which it won't it wouldn't do anything anyway."

"Don't act smart with me young lady now sit in the living room or Jesse goes home."

"Fine." Then i start mumbling.

"What was that Rachel?"

"Nothing." Then i grabbed Jesse's hand and pulled him into the living room and we watch funny girl and we both end up falling asleep with him holding me.