Part 12

The next morning I wake up and see Jesse sat in a seat by my bed holding our nameless daughter.

"So what are we naming baby girl." Jesse said after a few minutes of me watching.

"Well her last name is obviously St James but what do you think of Clara."

"Clara St James. I like it but what is her middle name going to be."

"How about Maria?"

"Clara Maria St James. It's perfect." Then Jesse climbed in the bed with me and handed over our daughter and i leaned my head on his shoulder.

"She's perfect." Then Clara started to cry so i moved my shirt out of the way and i looked down into her eyes as she suckled and ate. A few hours later there was a knock at the door and then my mom walked in.

"Have you picked a name yet."

"Yep her name is Clara Maria St James." Then my mom walks over and picks her up from the plastic baby bed.

"Hello Clara im your Nana and i would love to hold you longer but your mommy and daddy have a lot of people wanting to visit and only two people can come at a time."

"Who's here?"

"The entire glee club." I smiled and looked at Jesse who was asleep next to me then watched my mom put Clara down and look at us.

"He seems tired."

"Every time she woke up last night he took care of her unless she needed feeding since its something he couldn't do but he said that I should sleep."

"Ok i'll tell them to be quiet since both of your babies are asleep."

"Thanks mom." Then my mom left the room and a few minutes later Santana and Brittany walked in.

"Hey Berry your mom said we had to be quiet because St James and baby girl were sleeping."

"Yeah he got up a lot during the night so i could sleep."

"Can we see her?" Then I looked over at Clara and they walked over and smiled at her.

"She's so cute Rachel so i'll make sure lord tubington doesn't try kidnap her." I smiled at Brittany.

"So have you picked a name or is she going to be baby girl for the rest of her life."

"Oh i thought my mom would of told you."

"She was too busy making sure we stayed quiet."

"Her name is Clara Maria St James." Santana smiled and touched Clara's cheek.

"You can pick her up just be careful of her head and don't drop her."

"Thats why i'm not picking her up i don't want to drop her." Santana said

"Ok go sit in the chair and i'll bring her over." Then they both sat down and I picked up Clara and Put her in Santana's arms.

"Hey Clara i'm you're aunty Santana you come to me when you've done something you don't want you're mom and dad to know about." I rolled my eyes and smiled and then Brittany held her and told her a whole monologue about how lord tubington wants to destroy the world then they left and a few minutes later Quinn and Puck came in.

"Hey guys how are you holding up. This all must be tough."

"Sure it makes up think about Beth but it's an open adoption and they will tell her about us and we will get pictures of her all the time." Then he showed me a picture of Beth who was now a few months old and I smiled and Quinn walked over to me and looked at Clara and she opened her eyes.

"She looks like you but with Jesse's nose." I smiled and I handed Clara to Quinn.

"Did Santana tell everyone her name."

"No you're mom remembered just after they had left the waiting room. Hey little Clara. She's so small."

"Didn't feel like it." I said rolling my eyes and Quinn laughed quietly and looked at Jesse.

"You two will be good parents."

"Thanks Quinn do you wanna hold her." Quinn nods and i pass Clara over and Puck looks at her. After a few minutes they left and Mercedes and Kurt walked in and Kurt had two bags of clothes with him.

"Hey diva how are you, male diva and baby diva doing." Before I could say anything I was surprised to hear Jesse's tired voice.

"Well Male diva is tired, baby diva is perfect and Female diva shouldn't be walking around."

"I'm fine Jesse it's more of an ache now than actually hurting calm down i've been in bed so long my legs felt like they had disappeared." Kurt and Mercedes looked at Clara in my arms.

"She is so precious. You need to bring her to school at some point."

"Yeah I know so is it all over Jacob's website yet."

"Of course 'St Berry baby has arrived in the world' the amount of people that came up and asked us if you were ok instead of throwing slushies or pushing us into lockers was crazy." I smiled and passed her to Kurt.

"Be careful of her head." Jesse said to Kurt and they said hello to Clara and then Clara pooped.

"Oh god what is that smell." Mercedes said.

"That would be miss Clara's diaper needing changing." Then i took her from Mercedes and changed her diaper then Kurt picked an outfit for her to put on then they left and Tina and Mike came in but they didn't really talk much then Artie and Finn walked in.

"Hey Artie here you can hold her." I said and i quickly passed her to him after seeing how irritable Finn looked and Jesse noticed to so stood closer to me and after a few minutes Artie handed her back over and then they left without Finn saying anything. Then Mr Shuester walked in.

"Hey mr shue."

"Hey Rachel. Is this baby Clara then." I nod and put her in his arms and he sits down.

"Hi sweetheart I've sort of adopted all the glee kids as my own so I guess you're now my adoptive granddaughter. Wow Rachel go and make me feel old."

"Sorry mr shue." Then he sat and talked to Clara for a bit and me and Jesse lied on the bed and then mr shue put our now sleeping daughter back in her baby bed and left and me and Jesse fell asleep.