Part 7

My mom had to work today so it is just me and Jesse at the doctor's office and as we sat i rested my head on Jesse's shoulder then the doctor called us in and Jesse helped me up.

"Hello Rachel you ready to see you're baby." I smile and nod my head and get on the bed and get sorted again and then the wand was put on my stomach and showed us our baby.

"And here's you're baby. Oh look baby is doing the splits."

"Well with us as parents little bean would most probably be a great dancer."

"Well how would you like to stop calling your baby little bean."

"Wait you mean you know the gender."

"Yep would you like to know." We both nod.

"Congratulations you're having a baby girl." I look at Jesse and see the tears in his eyes and squeeze his hand and he kisses my head.

"So are we gonna tell you're mom or wait until the baby is born to reveal."

"You are cruel St James you know how much my mother wants to know."

"But wouldn't it be fun to keep it a secret."

"But if i tell her during vocal adrenaline rehearsals she will be in a great mood which means she would be easier on you're team."

"This is one of the reasons i love you." I sit in shock for a minute and then wrap my arms around him then i clean off my stomach and sort my clothes out and the doctor gives me and Jesse once again three different pictures and then he drives us to carmel and just as vocal adrenaline rehearsals started. When we got in my mom was sat at her desk shouting at everyone on stage.

"Hey mom."

"Jesse you're late get on stage everyone has been taking the piss today and i'm sick of it."

"We actually have something for you." Then i hand over the sonogram and she looks at it and looks back at me confused.

"This is you're granddaughter." Then i saw the tears in her eyes and she hugged me and then turned back to the stage.

"You know what all of you have a break you've done great so far today." Then she turned back to me and hugged me and Jesse.

"I'm gonna have a granddaughter. I can't wait to tell you're Nana about this." I turn to Jesse giving him an 'I told you so' smile and he laughed. After we talked a bit my mom called everyone back to practice and was a little bit easier on them and at the end of practice two of them hugged and thanked me. Since the night of regional's Jesse has been sleeping in the other guest room in case i need anything so we all drove home and had dinner then went to bed.