Sticky Situations

The above picture is what Farris looks like. Pretty handsome isn't he?

"A female hunter. I honestly haven't come across one of you before. Quite curious how that works?" the giant made sure to grab her body in one hand. He then tossed her up in the air, causing some of her items to fall to the ground. She could feel her body leave the surface of his hand, hover in the air for a few seconds, then fall back down to the pressure of his cupped hand. He knew exactly what he was doing from the actions she already witnesses. The planning. How deceptive he was. Even his ability she knew he was one that has seen many hunters in his life. She was just one that he was going to toy with then dispose of when it was convenient for him. She must have waited too long to reply to his question because she felt him throw her up once more causing her hair to fly in front of her face. She tried desperately to grab the sword that was no longer present just so she had something to make her presence known to him. If she had something, even if it was a knife he would see he couldn't scare her so easily. Maybe. Landing once more, feeling her leg twist wrong under her body she tried desperately to grab onto something. Anything. Not succeeding, because the only thing she could cling onto was his fingers, but like a cat with its prey, he dropped her onto the ground. She was so surprised her body hadn't broken yet, just demonstrating more how often he has done this routine.

Attempting to stand, she stumbled a bit. In the end, she just allowed her body to fall to the ground so she wasn't using up all her strength. She then began to think. This was an old, cocky, predator. "What do you mean by that?" she growled.

She watched as a smile grew on his face. His green eyes gleamed with confidence and curiosity. "In all my years I have never witnessed a female hunter...or do you prefer huntress? They belong in the houses. Watching the pups and caring for the male. What makes you think you could come down here and slay something many men have tried and failed."

Tucking one leg underneath her body she glared up at the giant being looming over her. At this point, he was laying on his stomach with one hand close to her body, probably prepared to pin it's prey down if she tried to run. The other hand was used to keep his own body propped up so he could talk with a clear voice. She wanted so badly to growl and snap at the creature, but she knew when it was best to seem submissive.

"Who says I was after Farris? The man I met in the forest seemed...too...weak for a proper capture. I am after the hidden giant of Wellwood. The one that is never to be captured by human hands. The one who has crushed many hunters and knights with just his fist. The hundred-foot creature who toys with measly human life just for fun. You couldn't possibly be the same creature...I did have to cut you away from vines."

Her personality was too dominant to not insult the bastard who had captured her, but she knew a creature like this...a creature like this would have a high opinion of himself. Hunting 101. Play to the creature's weakness and someone like this would think highly of himself. If she could just appear like a simple damsel in distress that builds up his personality she could just make it out alive.

Looking up she noticed the giant scratching at his scruff. "So you do remember the name I gave you? Interesting." he seemed to slow his motions, just about to move his hand away from her to give her space. Scarlet's demeanor relaxed just a bit. Her eyes settled. Her breathing slowed a bit. Slowly she reached behind her to make sure her crossbow was still present. She was about to speak more in a cute sounding voice when the hand that was close to her body slammed down like someone slapping away an insect. She darted her feet back forcing her body to create distance. The only thing stopping her was his other arm that now laid down behind her like a wall. Taking in a few deep breaths, she attempted to slow down her breathing so she didn't seem as scared.

"You use that old hunter trick again I will end you sooner." he roared. " You hunters believe you can just do one simple trick and outwit the stupid behemoth. Saying what I want to hear is only going to piss me off more." he lowered his voice once more. "Now. Why are you here?"