Who's the Cat and Who's the Mouse

Here is what Scarlet looks like, at least her face. She wears her hair up a lot in a ponytail, braid, or even a bun. Just as long as it's not in the way.

A couple of times Scarlet rammed her body into the titan's chest, or at least she assumed it was his chest with how high she was suspended from the ground, and the surroundings didn't seem like a pant pocket. The fabric wrapped around her body, but it was more like from not being used much. She could peer up and notice the light along with that sickening grin of his. She couldn't stand to look up because any time she did she was reminded she was with him and he could do anything to her.

So just to make the trip more enjoyable for her and oh so pleasant for him she would step as far as she could away from his body, make sure she had the proper footing so she wouldn't face plant into the cloth, then run right into his body. She did this several times nonstop to get the idea across she didn't want to be here and eventually he would have to cave in and let her free if he didn't want to repeatedly feel her minuscule body-slamming into his.

The problem with this is, she easily lost her energy. It seemed like every time she slammed into the cloth she would lose more and more momentum. Every hit against his body would make less and less impact. A few times she had to take a few seconds and take a deep breath. Who could blame her though? She just finished slaughtering a flock of flying goblins. Just fighting off twenty of those little nuances was energy-consuming enough.

Eventually, she got tired of running into him, not getting any response, so she took her sword out. Grabbing the hilt with both hands she ended up dug her feet into the cloth as much as she could. With all her leftover strength, she plunged the sword into his skin. With a smile, she released her sword which had gone into his chest with full force. She took a step back to admire her handy work, seeing the sword plunged all the way down so only a third of the blade was still revealed.

"Ha!" it was like it was her accomplishment of the day when she pulled it back out to reveal the dark red blood coated all along the blade, splattering some on herself and his clothing. "That had to get his attention," she smirked.

Standing there for a few minutes she realized...nothing happened. He didn't flinch. He didn't swat at her. He didn't even tell or pluck her out...he felt nothing. Knowing this big jerk, he most likely noticed her doing it but didn't show anything because he knew it would be a better reaction when she realized she was nothing compared to him. It was nothing for her to plunge her sword into his skin. Nothing.

Falling onto her butt in a cross-legged position, she could only sit and pout like a child till he released her. She could do nothing.
-------------------------------------------------------

Farris reached into his pocket plucking the mouse of a hunter out of his pocket. She must have finally figured out who was in charge here because as he brought her out she was quite. From the few times he's run into her, he was able to figure out fast this was an unusual action from the human. She couldn't seem to keep her mouth shut even if it killed her, except now. He dragged her out of the cloth and the girl wouldn't even look at him. She had her head turned to the side and her arms crossed. It was a bit adorable honestly. Like looking at a pouting puppy or mouse. So harmless but acting as if her actions would tug at his heartstrings. Both knew this was useless. It would do nothing.

Peering around the surroundings Scarlet could tell she was no longer in the wood. She was most likely still someplace in the woods, but this was a house. A very unusual house. It looked like it was made of stone, but the surroundings were one of a log cabin. A single bed. A fire in the corner with a cauldron over it. By the way the fire was acting, surrounding the pitch-black pot, she could tell had something inside, a liquid of some kind from the sound of it. The furniture was all made of wood except the bed and couch. Those two looked like they were human pieces of furniture but enlarged by some type of magic, which is likely. A single wooden table was in the middle of the whole house with one chair. What was this? A cave with furnishings?